Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

know the reason

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vignesh54
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
vignesh54

know the reason Empty
PostSubject: know the reason   know the reason EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:51 am

its the second time that i had a same dream.In my dream i am levitate my body and i am flying above 200 feets and still going and going..and moving continously..i wanna know the reason behind anyone have idea about that..and i wont practice levitation exercise or meditation........
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

know the reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: know the reason   know the reason EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:14 am

Do you remember it a bit more specific? Like were there any string or cords or something like that. Chances are that you had an OBE. Out of body experiences are more unintentional then astral projection(which is when you're doing it consciously and aware. Although most people consider OBE and astral projection to have the same meaning. Which they kinda do, but don't. It's a bit weird I know).
Back to top Go down
vignesh54
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
vignesh54

know the reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: know the reason   know the reason EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:59 pm

no naz...i dont have anything attached to my body while levitating.........but feeling very happy while i levitating........and i am sure that its not my physical body.....
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

know the reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: know the reason   know the reason EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Your astral body isn't physical either. But anyways, many people who reported to have levitation dreams were experience the same you did. Burst of happiness and release of stress. I would say it's just a common dream although you would know better since it was your own dream.
Back to top Go down
vignesh54
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
vignesh54

know the reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: know the reason   know the reason EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:48 am

ok thank you for your reply.................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

know the reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: know the reason   know the reason Empty

Back to top Go down

know the reason

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1