Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

ghost - Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost   ghost - Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:29 am

An actress from the "Paranormal Activity" movie franchise claims that she had sex with a ghost. The star from "Paranormal Activity 2" says that she enjoyed the experience, India Today reported today.

Natasha Blasick starred in the film "Paranormal Activity 2" in 2010. The Ukrainian-born actress claims that she had sexual encounters with a ghost on two separate occasions.

"I felt something enter the room. Suddenly I could feel that somebody was touching me. Their hands were pushing me against my will and then I could feel the weight of their body on top of me but I couldn't see anybody," Blasick said in an interview with the British television show "This Morning" with special guest psychic Patti Negri.

Blasick isn't the only celebrity that claims to have had sexual relations with spirits. Last October, singer-songwriter and rapper Ke$ha opened up to Jimmy Kimmel about her haunted vagina. Ke$ha claimed that she had sex with a ghost on multiple occasions.

Evidently Ke$ha's hypnotherapist insists that the "Supernatural" singer's vagina is haunted. Ke$ha claims that the therapist used a ghost meter to test her body and the device's audio alarm when off when it was near her lady parts.

"It's a problem. I know it sounds ridiculous but in all honesty, I believe in all this crazy stuff. So I was told I had dead people in me so I called my hypnotherapist. So then she said she had to exorcise my body and then I got a ghost meter to read it, and it just beeped, just at my vagina. It seemed to be accurate because I have been going through a dry spell and it was like beeping around and it all makes sense now," Ke$ha said to Kimmel.

In an interview with Ryan Seacrest in 2012, Ke$ha revealed that she had multiple sexual experiences with a ghost and that her song "Supernatural" was inspired by the affair.

"I don’t know his name,” Ke$ha said. “He was a ghost! I’m very open to it."
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost   ghost - Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:36 am

Intresting, first time I hear stuff like this. I have many times feeling that here in my house is a spirit of an very old woman maybe I should be very careful now lol.
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost   ghost - Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:38 pm

What comes to mind when I read this is an incubus or one sexually frustrated ghost.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost   ghost - Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:52 pm

I have no idea what to say to this...
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost   ghost - Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:04 pm

I'm srry: Why is Ke$ha involved in this?  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost   ghost - Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:25 pm

Harley Inglis (Tacman) wrote:

Haha I feel ya man, I feel ya...
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost   ghost - Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:30 pm

IndigoTeen98 wrote:

same here LOL I was like WTF.....I would only willing to have sex with divine light spirits only. No for all those creepy sneaky spirits. I know why she had those kind of expierance not surprised since u can see things would happen from her songs and her name, she's kinda material girl, money symbol in her name, and i really dislike one of her song singing : die young die young bla bla 。。  all things happen for a reason.  that won't happen on a pure  innocent soul Im sure!!!!!!!!!
I think its all depends your vibrations everything happening acceding to the LAW of ATTRACTION.!!!!!! what you think is what you get !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be positive Be generous Be pure Be happy!!
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost   ghost - Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:00 am

Well said.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost   ghost - Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost EmptyWed May 14, 2014 11:09 am

EssaLove wrote:
IndigoTeen98 wrote:

same here LOL I was like WTF.....I would only willing to have sex with divine light spirits only. No for all those creepy sneaky spirits. I know why she had those kind of expierance not surprised since u can see things would happen from her songs and her name, she's kinda material girl, money symbol in her name, and i really dislike one of her song singing : die young die young bla bla 。。  all things happen for a reason.  that won't happen on a pure  innocent soul Im sure!!!!!!!!!
I think its all depends your vibrations everything happening acceding to the LAW of ATTRACTION.!!!!!! what you think is what you get !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be positive Be generous Be pure Be happy!!

+1'd
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost   ghost - Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:02 am

Interesting.
Back to top Go down

Actress Natasha Blasick had sex with a Ghost

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1