Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Spirit Guide?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

New Spirit Guide? Empty
PostSubject: New Spirit Guide?   New Spirit Guide? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:41 am

Hi everyone, great to be back.

I just came back from the mountains and it was great being away from all kinds of pollution New Spirit Guide? 3900822010 

While I was at the mountains I settled down at my usual spot, prepared everything for my stay there and started meditating expecting my spirit guide(don't want state name due to agreements with it) Mr. Wind but instead of the usual breeze and the sound of the wind brushing over the trees, my surroundings went silent as if nothing were around me, I got tempted to open my eyes but I just told myself that the last time I did that is the time I lost an opportunity, so I just continued on. This is where I met the new guy and started talking to me about numbers, numbers and more about numbers.

I am not good with numbers and I guess that contributed to me not understanding anything he said and he talked about number this and that until noon - this is a shock because I started to meditate at around 5 pm and I did not expect to be in contact with him for about 19 hours.

I wasn't able to contact Mr. Wind for the rest of my stay on the mountains but Mr. Numbers(he still hasn't told me his name) kept me company.

I am just wondering if how many spirit guide can we get?
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

New Spirit Guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spirit Guide?   New Spirit Guide? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:25 am

I just woke up! and reason is Mr. Numbers, the time when I woke up is 3:03am.

Mr. Numbers did not let me speak he just continued talking about numbers so I wrote it down before I forgot.

This is what I remembered:
Four is needed, it is small but even the slightest change can affect what is known.....(forgot the middle part).... those who see as one will know the truth...chumeket...(I see his lips moving but I hear chirping of birds then I woke up).

The birds chirping was my nature sound(I listen to it every time I sleep).
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

New Spirit Guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spirit Guide?   New Spirit Guide? EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:58 am

I don't think there is a limit on the number of spirit guides that you can have.

I am very jealous of you Neoben being able to go up some mountains for meditation. Its one of my ambitions to climb a mountain, we only have a few here in the UK and they are all far away from my city.

This Mr. Numbers character sounds very interesting!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

New Spirit Guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spirit Guide?   New Spirit Guide? EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:05 am

I might reply quite late these days, Mr. Numbers is actually fine with me calling him that and I guess knowing his real name is getting blurry. During your days off have fun and head to the mountains or near rivers with family and friends and maybe do some group nature meditation.

I don't like the beach these days though since there are a lot of people and I hate the thought that you are swimming in a spot where someone just peed,lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Spirit Guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spirit Guide?   New Spirit Guide? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Spirit Guide?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1