Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED Empty
PostSubject: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:40 am

Like two night ago i woke up at the middle of the night and my bed started shacking like for 2 seconds. i was so shocked i couldnt even move
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:48 am

Hmmmm interesting.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:49 am

You never tried to see if there's any spirits in your house? If you find out there is don't be scared of them, try talking to them.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:08 am

i sometimes feel there is something. so yes. im pretty sure there is at least one.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:16 am

What phone do you have? If android, please download Entity Sensor Pro. And ask the spirit to make the lights glow up. If not download Ghost Radar. They're both free in the appstore. Or find other ways of communicating with spirits. Contact me on facebook man, you seem really interessed in spirits as well Smile!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:27 am

Let's see. It possibly could have been a spirit.

What else could it have been?

It could have been a small earthquake. Your house moving because of something below it, like a sinkhole. Someone else awake in the house. Or something else.

You should tell your parents, because if it was a sinkhole your house could fall apart any minute! If possible, check to see if it was an earthquake. Also, do what Nazir said above to see if it was a spirit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:25 am

ill look for those Nazir. and no, it was not an earthquake. they dont happen in this part of Argentina. but the interesting part is that nothing else moved, so it was not an earthquake OR a sinkhole
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:12 am

what were you dreaming about before you woke up?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:25 am

i dont remember if it was before i woke up or after but i had this telekinesis dream in which i moved some things but telekinesis was not the most important part of the dream anyway.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:57 am

He asked because spirits often communicate with people during their sleeps. It is the best and non-frightning way they can communicate with us.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:04 am

Earthquakes happen everywhere, however most of them are very weak and you won't notice them.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:10 am

It doesn't sound like an earthquake to me.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:11 am

I know, just saying that the do occur everywhere.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:16 am

yes they occur everywhere but what i meant was that they are not strong enough to be noticed in this part of the country
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:21 am

i downloaded ghost radar and in a moment the name SERGIO came. sergio is the name of my aunt and yesterday he had his birthday party
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:31 am

Nice mate Smile! You saw that after a few minutes I assume. At first it can pick up random EMF but then it will start to make sense. She's there for a reason Smile. You can make your own homemade ouija board(learn how to use it and know that it's just a ghost hunting tool like many other ones) or pendulum(for yes and no questions only) to find out more specifically what she/he wants. Ask if it's from the sun or moon. And I look to hear more of your success Smile
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:46 am

ill try. you can get astral projecting people with this?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:16 am

I'm not sure, it is something I would like to experiment with. But probably yes.
Back to top Go down
AthyrielLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
AthyrielLove

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:25 am

could be many things..... could also be sleep paralysis. tends to happen when you astrally travel and are shocked back into your body.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:19 pm

i had that experience once athyriel!
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:21 pm

ok now between some random word my grandams name came! the mother of sergio. the august, my birthday is in august and august was said twice. they said MICE and the plural of mice. the illness and alive.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:41 pm

Interesting Smile. Try asking them things and use a pendulum(maybe you don't want to try the board so this is safer).
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:12 pm

lol yes you are right, even if people say it is safe i dont like it. i will ask them. i tried asking them my name but had no visible results
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED   SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED Empty

Back to top Go down

SPIRIT SHACKING MY BED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1