Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im new its my first post :) wonder if you guys can help me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
connahm
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Im new its my first post :) wonder if you guys can help me? Empty
PostSubject: Im new its my first post :) wonder if you guys can help me?   Im new its my first post :) wonder if you guys can help me? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:27 am

Basically im trying to get a feel of the energy in my hands i cant find any videos on what it actually feels like.
When im trying to create energy/chi? my fingers feel like they are aching is that normal?
i feel as though when i push energy into my hands i can feel it tiring me and my fingers tingle and ache.
I know this isnt something you pickup straight away but i was wondering if im on the right path.

thanks connah and hello everyone.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Im new its my first post :) wonder if you guys can help me?   Im new its my first post :) wonder if you guys can help me? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:30 am

this should be of assistance my man
Back to top Go down
connahm
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Im new its my first post :) wonder if you guys can help me?   Im new its my first post :) wonder if you guys can help me? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:14 pm

i watched this video after yours.
/watch?v=z9vsZPcJGiA

ive been practicing and now i can feel it without my hands been together, Like just using one hand in the air and moving it slowy i can feel the same magnetic pull, is this the same thing used in the force push? thanks.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Im new its my first post :) wonder if you guys can help me?   Im new its my first post :) wonder if you guys can help me? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:23 pm

if you feel a magnetic pull between your hands then your doing it Razz all you gotta do now is learn to throw your energy ball and project your energy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im new its my first post :) wonder if you guys can help me?   Im new its my first post :) wonder if you guys can help me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Im new its my first post :) wonder if you guys can help me?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1