Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Removing a post

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Removing a post Empty
PostSubject: Removing a post   Removing a post EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:22 am

Hi, how do you remove a post?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Removing a post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing a post   Removing a post EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:16 am

You can only delete a post when nothing has been written underneath it. There will be a delete button to the right of the edit button. If there is no delete button you cannot delete the post. You can always edit the post and erase everything that way. You can also ask Mark to delete a post of yours. You might be able to ask a moderator of that particular section of the forum to delete the post, but I don't know if moderators can do that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Removing a post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing a post   Removing a post EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:14 pm

There's a Q&A on how to do it.
Back to top Go down

Removing a post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing a post   Removing a post EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:11 am

Jake G. wrote:
You can only delete a post when nothing has been written underneath it. There will be a delete button to the right of the edit button. If there is no delete button you cannot delete the post. You can always edit the post and erase everything that way. You can also ask Mark to delete a post of yours. You might be able to ask a moderator of that particular section of the forum to delete the post, but I don't know if moderators can do that.

Ok thank you Smile. I had no idea you're not supposed to make posts about other forums.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Removing a post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing a post   Removing a post EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:40 am

I have no problem with you advertising other sites so long as you also advertise here over there.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Removing a post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing a post   Removing a post Empty

Back to top Go down

Removing a post

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1