Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wow i got 18 post some with over 150 views and only 8 replies max come on people send me some replies on py post that is why im here to learn and grow in the psychic ways

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vognard Moonstone
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vognard Moonstone

Wow i got 18 post some with over 150 views and only 8 replies max come on people send me some replies on py post that is why im here to learn and grow in the psychic ways Empty
PostSubject: Wow i got 18 post some with over 150 views and only 8 replies max come on people send me some replies on py post that is why im here to learn and grow in the psychic ways   Wow i got 18 post some with over 150 views and only 8 replies max come on people send me some replies on py post that is why im here to learn and grow in the psychic ways EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 3:42 pm

Want more replies to my post want to know what people on here think and I want to learn telekinesis so badly and other stuff to so hit me up take care all of you on this cool site.
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

Wow i got 18 post some with over 150 views and only 8 replies max come on people send me some replies on py post that is why im here to learn and grow in the psychic ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow i got 18 post some with over 150 views and only 8 replies max come on people send me some replies on py post that is why im here to learn and grow in the psychic ways   Wow i got 18 post some with over 150 views and only 8 replies max come on people send me some replies on py post that is why im here to learn and grow in the psychic ways EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:38 pm

Hey man, what is it would you like to know exactly?
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: Wow i got 18 post some with over 150 views and only 8 replies max come on people send me some replies on py post that is why im here to learn and grow in the psychic ways   Wow i got 18 post some with over 150 views and only 8 replies max come on people send me some replies on py post that is why im here to learn and grow in the psychic ways EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:49 pm

I don't get it, whay do you want?
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Wow i got 18 post some with over 150 views and only 8 replies max come on people send me some replies on py post that is why im here to learn and grow in the psychic ways   Wow i got 18 post some with over 150 views and only 8 replies max come on people send me some replies on py post that is why im here to learn and grow in the psychic ways EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:05 am

Calarius Valos Moonstone wrote:
Want more replies to my post want to know what people on here think and I want to learn telekinesis so badly and other stuff to so hit me up take care all of you on this cool site.
Since when does # of replies = telekinetic growth?

When you ask a question chances are you'll be answered. In your other threads people tried to answer as best as they could. This isn't an overnight process. It takes weeks and months of practice at the minimum.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Wow i got 18 post some with over 150 views and only 8 replies max come on people send me some replies on py post that is why im here to learn and grow in the psychic ways   Wow i got 18 post some with over 150 views and only 8 replies max come on people send me some replies on py post that is why im here to learn and grow in the psychic ways EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 3:29 pm

You must establish a connection with the object see its energy feel its energy and mimick its energy with your own. Have. Faith in yourself and practice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow i got 18 post some with over 150 views and only 8 replies max come on people send me some replies on py post that is why im here to learn and grow in the psychic ways   Wow i got 18 post some with over 150 views and only 8 replies max come on people send me some replies on py post that is why im here to learn and grow in the psychic ways Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow i got 18 post some with over 150 views and only 8 replies max come on people send me some replies on py post that is why im here to learn and grow in the psychic ways

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1