Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perception sensitive

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Perception sensitive  Empty
PostSubject: Perception sensitive    Perception sensitive  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:14 pm

After day by day meditation, my perception being even more sensitive compare before, even can not bare ppl walk abit heavy around me or make cups noise , I would feel headache or  strong energy(vibration) from nowhere gonna get in to every cell in my body. As u know china is a chaotic country, now I could not even being outside for 10 mins, otherwise after get home I will feel like being hardly hitted by someone  lol!  Do u have the same prob? And how do u fix it! Omgz .. I'm in a coffe shop now can't even bare the girls giggling beside me T.T FEELING LIKE SOUNDS GOTTA SPLIT OR EAT ME

Last edited by EssaLove on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Perception sensitive    Perception sensitive  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:20 pm

Wow! Ok maybe not so drastic but i do feel similar sorta stuff. I cannot handle any negativity or negative vibrations from anyone...it really smothers me. Well, i either talk to that person see if i could help him with his negativity or if i cant then, i just walk away...sometimes i make a psi ball around me and i feel protected from any psi attacks targeted towrds me
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Perception sensitive    Perception sensitive  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:41 pm

Emm good idea.. It's just little bit weird to spread my body in the public and do pray posture. Would try that later in theatre ! vishnu and shiva which one in charge of love?
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Perception sensitive    Perception sensitive  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:33 am

None...kamdeva is in charge of love
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Perception sensitive    Perception sensitive  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:15 am

ahhh.. i see, I don't know how to explain that, I feel closer and happy when i see the image of the blue skin god (vishnu or shiva?)
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Perception sensitive    Perception sensitive  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:10 am

My hearing is quite beyond what people would call 'normal'. As much for physical as non-physical. Physically I could hear a conversation from the other side of the street if I focus well on it. And without any intention, everything seems to be sounding SO loud for me. Like a dog's ear. When I was little I was so afraid of fireworks. As for my true clairaudience, I can hear mostly ringings in a high frequency. It comes natural and very random to me at any time. I never got a complete voice. I can get the tone of someone(or something) or I can hear some weird music out of nowhere. Mostly like classicals. The hearing of someone thing is a part of channeling and telepathy as well.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Perception sensitive    Perception sensitive  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:46 pm

Shiva
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Perception sensitive    Perception sensitive  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:26 pm

The Egyptians had blue gods too. Maybe they are the same person?

Perception sensitive  Bluehapi
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Perception sensitive    Perception sensitive  EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:39 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
My hearing is quite beyond what people would call 'normal'. As much for physical as non-physical. Physically I could hear a conversation from the other side of the street if I focus well on it. And without any intention, everything seems to be sounding SO loud for me. Like a dog's ear. When I was little I was so afraid of fireworks. As for my true clairaudience, I can hear mostly ringings in a high frequency. It comes natural and very random to me at any time. I never got a complete voice. I can get the tone of someone(or something) or I can hear some weird music out of nowhere. Mostly like classicals. The hearing of someone thing is a part of channeling and telepathy as well.
I wish i could hear people talking about secrets across the street lol……… that would be a great ability as a Spy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Perception sensitive    Perception sensitive  EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:42 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
The Egyptians had blue gods too. Maybe they are the same person?
http://www.angelfire.com/nc2/cybertemples/images/bluehapi.jpg

wow interesting….they got same blue skin…. whats the name of that egpytian god ? I really love to watch shiva's picture….make me feel closer and warm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perception sensitive    Perception sensitive  Empty

Back to top Go down

Perception sensitive

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1