Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perception

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Perception Empty
PostSubject: Perception   Perception EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:46 pm

Perception is everything. Your perception is the most important thing to you. It's also the most important thing in the universe. How do you know the universe exists without perception? Though you can't perceive without a body. Meaning you are the most important thing to you, and how do you know anything outside of yourself exists? This means that you are the most important thing in your universe which has to mean that you are the most important thing in the universe. The universe, everything around you, is what you perceive of it. Meaning two bodies that have different perceptions experience the universe differently. Just a change of thought changes perception. Your perception could change enough to dull your sense of touch, meaning things would feel less real. It could also go the other way. Some thoughts could be strong enough to change your perception so much that you could go deaf, blind, tasteless, lose your sense of touch. A few senses would always remain, the ones that prove to yourself your existence, but in theory the other ones could be ignored. Perception is everything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Perception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perception   Perception EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:31 am

I was talking about this on that podcast I was one (Death the Show) about Descartes idea that we could just be brains in jars. I massively agree. The only thing that we know to be true is that we exist.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Maniackilla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Perception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perception   Perception EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:23 am

I've always had perception problems, being as eclectic as I am. But I've started to learn about the very manipulation of perception and changes in ideals that come with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Perception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perception   Perception Empty

Back to top Go down

Perception

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1