Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The HIV/AIDs conspiracy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The HIV/AIDs conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: The HIV/AIDs conspiracy   The HIV/AIDs conspiracy EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:00 am

Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) is a sexually transmitted disease which attacks the human immune system. It is also possible to contract AIDs from any excahnge of bodily fluids with somebody who is already infected. The disease killed 2.3 million people in 2003.

There are two schools of thought on the origin of this illness. Some people believe that humans contracted AIDs via sexual intercourse with monkeys. Monkeys have a similar illness and it is possible that it could have been passed on to humans in this way.

The HIV/AIDs conspiracy Evil%20Scientist%20(sepia%202)
The other and far more sinister idea (I know right... worse than shagging monkeys) is that AIDs was bio engineered as a weapon developed by scientists working for the U.S. government by splicing together two other viruses, Visna and HTLV-1.

I wouldn't put it past the CIA to be involved in such a diabolical scheme, lest we forget MK Ultra and the heart attack gun. The cold war bought about some horrible technology and I pray that this conspiracy is one that is unfounded.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The HIV/AIDs conspiracy   The HIV/AIDs conspiracy EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:00 am

If the CIA did create the virus as a weapon, my question would be, against who?
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: The HIV/AIDs conspiracy   The HIV/AIDs conspiracy EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:41 am

well look what the american people have done before. wiped out the american indian race, enslaved blacks, and really killed anyone that wasn't a pure white american
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: The HIV/AIDs conspiracy   The HIV/AIDs conspiracy EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:45 am

the denvor airport conspiracy can show some of that. in the picture its shows a dead african/african american woman in the left casket,in the middle casket a dead native american, and the right casket a dead jewish girl.
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: The HIV/AIDs conspiracy   The HIV/AIDs conspiracy EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:47 am

The HIV/AIDs conspiracy Denver05_09
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The HIV/AIDs conspiracy   The HIV/AIDs conspiracy EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:43 pm

They say this kind of virus cannot be born naturally. See wikipedia .
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The HIV/AIDs conspiracy   The HIV/AIDs conspiracy EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm

That picture is awesome.

A virus which attacks the immune system is cunning. I mean its the immune system that fights virus and infection so what could be a better plan. Its like an insect that attacks spiders or something.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The HIV/AIDs conspiracy   The HIV/AIDs conspiracy EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:42 pm

i think aids was a planned, artificial virus, in my medical knowlege theres just no way its possible for a virus like that to just be born BUT the first celebrity case was freddy mercury of queen
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: The HIV/AIDs conspiracy   The HIV/AIDs conspiracy EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:54 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The HIV/AIDs conspiracy   The HIV/AIDs conspiracy Empty

Back to top Go down

The HIV/AIDs conspiracy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1