Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

9/11 was major US conspiracy according to Putin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

9/11 was major US conspiracy according to Putin Empty
PostSubject: 9/11 was major US conspiracy according to Putin   9/11 was major US conspiracy according to Putin EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:30 pm

''Russian President Vladimir Putin has named the date he plans to release proof that the US government and intelligence agencies were responsible for the “controlled demolition” of the World Trade Center in the 9/11 attacks. Like a boxer confident in his own strength, Putin has been absorbing pressure from the US and biding his time, waiting for the right moment to strike. The evidence is so explosive he knows he only has to hit once''

Introduction of this article:
http://the-informer.net/index.php/conspiracy-articles/59-putin-russia-is-ready-to-show-proof-that-9-11-was-an-inside-job

''There is no legitimate evidence to support the claims that Putin will release “Satellite Images” or anything else in regards to 9/11. I believe this is Hoax Story. Would I like to see Putin release evidence indicating that 9/11 was an inside job, OF COURSE. Do I think he will, NOT A CHANCE. Putin has already said the 9/11 Truth Movement is “complete nonsense”. Which makes Putin apart of the same criminal cabal, to think otherwise is naive and gullible.
The best way to control dissent is to lead it. The most powerful weapon on this planet is the ability for the media to disseminate anything they want to the entire world. Veterans Today is taking this movement for a ride with their nonsense and I hope this finally exposes their agenda. VT is no longer a legitimate source of info. At this moment, there are NO facts or evidence to support this story. Until I hear Putin say it from his own mouth, I will continue to disregard it. ''

Conclusion of this article:
https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/911disinfo/putin-to-release-911-satellite-images/

If Putin keeps his promise and if nothing refrains him from revealing the plot, what do you think will happen? Illuminati exposed? WW3? NWO? Will media
trust get more abstract? Or did Russia just make up proofs to boost their international estime?
The threats are real without any doubt but as for the release of the imagery, it will remain presumably fake until release (lol obvious ikr).
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

9/11 was major US conspiracy according to Putin Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 was major US conspiracy according to Putin   9/11 was major US conspiracy according to Putin EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 9:15 pm

Darn politicians BT

Honestly psychics should just butt in and steer the world towards the right path...........

*goes back to personal psychic training to do just that*

Back to top Go down

9/11 was major US conspiracy according to Putin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1