Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, Zeo. Happy to be here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Hi, Zeo. Happy to be here. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, Zeo. Happy to be here.   Hi, Zeo. Happy to be here. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Hey, names Zeo. I'm a former angel, not long lived ~ trust me.

I have much information and secrets that are usually common knowledge.

My information only extends to how far I can reach back into my own shattered understanding.

I'm not asking for help, but I appreciate if anyone is willing or able.

Telekinesis? Not my concern.

The spirits that are always present, they are my concerns.

Along with the people who understand. This is all too important.

Ask me anything, and don't hold back. I'm not here to hide.
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: angel?   Hi, Zeo. Happy to be here. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:07 am

ny former angel you mean actual angel like in the sky that has came down to earth also may i ask what kind of powers do you have
Back to top Go down
Zeo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Zeo. Happy to be here.   Hi, Zeo. Happy to be here. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:01 am

High speed travel, power over most energies (Light and dark)

My aura ranged from diamond whites to luminescent golds.

The Ilumanati played a big part in my life in that time.

Now I have an orange aura, cannot project at all, trapped in my body ~ with no idea of how to change the fact.
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: questions   Hi, Zeo. Happy to be here. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:33 am

wow that's amazing! im sorry but with your answers that you gave me want to ask 1 million and 10 questions loll if that's ok with you.

how does the Illuminati play a role in your life and how did you first meet them or did they find you

also how do you have control over dark and light things about 2 months back a dark figure with a hat stood by my bed side and was staring at me for a good 5 minutes which causes me to
sleep with the light on and i have total fear of complete darkness. the figure was wearing a hat and i looked it up online and found the same figure his name goes by the hat man.

also how do you move at super speeds is it something that you can teach or perhaps train someone how do move faster

also i am trying to develop powers of my own if you know any ways of doing so just any little thing to prove my family wrong that there is certain power that exist.
Back to top Go down
Zeo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Zeo. Happy to be here.   Hi, Zeo. Happy to be here. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:46 am

Illuminati: The luminescent energy of the "Voices" a Schizophrenic hears, causing currents of luminescent energy to constantly attack, twist, and form to insane dark bleeding creatures that are nearly uncontrollable.

They found me when the realized they themselves who were accusing me of being the Illuminati, were infact the Illuminati themselves.

Light: I could control my own light body. That was all I needed. The rest seemed a natural cause.

Dark: I could control my own Dark body, and the "Halucination" energy that is subliminal to the Illumanati was under my control. It was the only way to fight back. Think of it as the trickery of "Satan"

High Speed Movement: Learned in my light body when my vibrations became extremly high and I was connected to particles of our universe, the size of a granule of salt, maybe even smaller. They would attach to my wings, arms legs and any place else like hands and feet, and propel my light body where ever it could reach out to. Distance from yourself causes a static and it gradually becomes slower the more light years you travel, you need to keep feeding your soul conscious energy.

Try meditation, energy exercises within your own body, that's a good base to make a foundation. You must work up. No one is given these gifts. They are earned.
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: more questions   Hi, Zeo. Happy to be here. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:08 am

Illuminati just how powerful are they and whats there purpose. also would it be wise if i joined them and would you be able to reveal some secrets if you cant i understand.

powers just how far can meditation get you and when i practice meditation do i need to do certain breathing techniques or think of certain things.

another question i am mostly here to learn telekinesis but i am open to learn other things and was just wondering if you would be willing to train me.

also do you have the ability to see into the future
Back to top Go down
Zeo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Zeo. Happy to be here.   Hi, Zeo. Happy to be here. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:24 am

Futresight is a much further task. For now you will need to learn to quiet your mind and start learning from what you may not fully understand.

Think of it like learning spelling or basic math. You simply know the numbers and letters, and need to place where they specifically need to go.

Quieting your mind and opening your third eye is the key. When you do that, the rest will be a continuous learning experience.
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: third eye    Hi, Zeo. Happy to be here. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:32 am

what exactly is the third eye and how do i activate it or use it

will the powers also just come to me while im meditating or thinking of them

do you also have a skype account?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Zeo. Happy to be here.   Hi, Zeo. Happy to be here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, Zeo. Happy to be here.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1