Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychic detective

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

Psychic detective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Hospital...? Huh! There's one not that far from my neighborhood... In fact, there are two hospitals nearby. Both with different size and colour, though... But yeah! Those are two accessible areas!
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:07 pm

I hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Oh indeed! But does it mean that he's still alive, and around those areas...? Were you able to see him as Nazir saw the other poor dog? ;^;
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:49 am

You know how people can see into the future. We need to find a way to change out comes of thing's before it happens. We need to figure out how to see into the future and firmly know what is going to happen in order to prevent bad thing's from happening. Like with 2032, it must be planet x honestly because if it was a war then couldn't it be prevented? I myself know of great apocalyptic thing's to come in 2032, but is it planet x or a war. That is the question. If it is a war than I am pissed and the whole planet x thing is obviously just lie to make thing's seem unpreventable because they know there is future seers now and people willing to try to stop thing's like that from happening. I almost believe that i could be a war and that NASA or some other organization has created planet x and it's images as an illusion, to disguise a war. Or it is possible that I know the time when just I will pass away, but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychic detective

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2