Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychic detective

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:15 am

...Lame post title, I know ._. And I apologize due to its ridiculousness. But I couldn't find another way to describe the type of help I need: a clairvoyance who can help me locate a lost pet.

Y'see, if you passed by the telepathy forum and surfed in the animal talking topic, you might have read about my lost dog and my desire to locate him. I wanted to do it by myself to not bother anybody, but since I am still having problems with TK powers (a beginner I am, of course) and I don't have precisely anybody to practice telepathy, and the dreams and nightmares of dogs aren't close to an end (the recent one was last night, and it was...quite graphic ._.), I was wondering if somebody has the ability to locate living beings via astral projections or clairvoyance, or even see if my dog is dead, just so I can stay at ease.

I didn't want to start this topic because I was afraid I would just become the laughingstock of something that could be hard to do or even too demanding for a stranger like myself, and I was very shy at the beginning, but after lots of deliberation and uneasiness, I thought it wouldn't hurt just to ask if there's somebody around who could help. Or even if it is possible, to not bother anybody. I am shy to explain all the nightmares and dreams (don't want to be considered a nutty person 8P), but... Well, I think people will understand that it's not pleasant to not know and keep dreaming that he's coming back and then realize it's not true... Or even worse: dreams of dogs suffering or getting crushed by elevators ;^;

I hope the post isn't this silly and that somebody could give me a little hand. Thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:41 am

Kinda like Remote Viewing and Telepathy. I could do so if I had a picture of the target. But I will try.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:35 pm

Oh, I can post the photo, if that's what you mean! But do you also need other info or something...?
Back to top Go down

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:11 pm

"don't want to be considered a nutty person 8P"

nothing wrong being nutty ~('w')~
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:23 pm

krikli01 wrote:
Oh, I can post the photo, if that's what you mean! But do you also need other info or something...?

No, just a picture Smile. I said details because maybe you don't have a pic.
Back to top Go down

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:38 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
krikli01 wrote:

No, just a picture Smile. I said details because maybe you don't have a pic.

no you said picture Razz
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:15 pm

Oh, I do have a pic! But I am not sure if they're clear...
Tell me if these ones are clear:
Psychic detective Hpim6510
Psychic detective Miky_m11

Do you also require the name? Or even the area in where he got lost?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:57 pm

No, the picture will do. I'm working on it and I'll let you know what I get in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:04 pm

I got something. I think you should look for him at night or at least during 6PM or so. He's out in the streets. In a place between two buildings. I hope you know what I mean. You know the area where you find old newspapers or homeless people sitting and it's like in between two buildings? He's in that area and mostly shows up at night. If not there, try looking for a tree. A green beautiful one aside a park? The tree was the last thing I got.
I know it was unclear but hope it helped Smile! I'm really hoping for you to find your dog!
Back to top Go down

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:10 pm

Oh sounds extremely dangerous for a little girl to walk around at night. Make sure to keep a company when you search for your dog. I recommend a pocket knife. :3
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:12 pm

R94A21 wrote:
Oh sounds extremely dangerous for a little girl to walk around at night. Make sure to keep a company when you search for your dog. I recommend a pocket knife. :3

Well said here buddy. Even though you're an adult, keep an company. It's dangerous to walk late alone. And even a pepper spray would do, just in case. But don't go alone Smile. Good luck my friend.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:21 pm

Oh my goodness...! You were able to see him?! Really?! Miky's still alive? Thank goodness! Did he seem ok? Was he hurt? How did you know it was him...?
Actually, no, sorry... I am not sure of the kind of place you're talking about ;^; I thought at first that I could try to look everywhere with homeless, people but then... Well, my city is filled with lots of homeless people (and it's one of the most infamously dangerous cities on the continent, or so they say), so I would have to look everywhere between two buildings. Didn't you see anything specific on the buildings? A colour, a sign...? Because I really don't know where's that place you mentioned ;^;
Actually, was the vision you had about Miky still around the area...? Was he still around there?

Oh, forgive me if I am overwhelming you with many questions! I am just excited that, perhaps, after so many months, I can find him alive! But I really want to get sure of all the facts so I don't ruin my own journey around the city ;^;

But nonetheless, thanks a bunch for the help! I hope this can help me find him! Such a sad thing he's just around 6 pm (so expected from Miky, he's a disco animal) because I got reaharsals in several places, but once I get a grasp of the specific area, I will look for him right away! And indeed, I will see if somebody can accompany me. Walking outside is such an awful idea nowdays, in this city...
But seriously, thank you so much! ;w;
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:27 pm

R94A21 wrote:

Don't take a knife with you.

I saw a kid once on the back of the bus boasting to his friends that he had a knife and trying to intimidate the other passengers. Then he fell over and stabbed himself in the hand. There was much blood.

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:48 pm

Oh, no, don't worry! I am more of the kind of girls who like to fill her purse with bricks or to use a bat. Or use paper clips turned into weapons. Or staplers. Knives require approximation, and I am a distanced girl, socially/emotionally/RPG styling speaking. I don't want to fall and stab myself due to karma or get close to thieves. I prefer long range weapons. And spears. But spears are expensive, so I am OK with heavy bags 8P
Besides, I am more worried about my dog ;^; It worries me more that I might look in the wrong places instead of the area he's in, and I might, indeed, run into a thief in the dark zones! So I want to get an exact idea of where he's before doing something crazy.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:55 pm

dog are alway remember the way to come home, maybe something make your dog don't want to go home anymore...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:53 pm

krikli01 wrote:
Oh my goodness...! You were able to see him?! Really?! Miky's still alive? Thank goodness! Did he seem ok? Was he hurt? How did you know it was him...?
Actually, no, sorry... I am not sure of the kind of place you're talking about ;^; I thought at first that I could try to look everywhere with homeless, people but then... Well, my city is filled with lots of homeless people (and it's one of the most infamously dangerous cities on the continent, or so they say), so I would have to look everywhere between two buildings. Didn't you see anything specific on the buildings? A colour, a sign...? Because I really don't know where's that place you mentioned ;^;
Actually, was the vision you had about Miky still around the area...? Was he still around there?

Oh, forgive me if I am overwhelming you with many questions! I am just excited that, perhaps, after so many months, I can find him alive! But I really want to get sure of all the facts so I don't ruin my own journey around the city ;^;

But nonetheless, thanks a bunch for the help! I hope this can help me find him! Such a sad thing he's just around 6 pm (so expected from Miky, he's a disco animal) because I got reaharsals in several places, but once I get a grasp of the specific area, I will look for him right away! And indeed, I will see if somebody can accompany me. Walking outside is such an awful idea nowdays, in this city...
But seriously, thank you so much! ;w;

I believe he is Smile. I still saw him. He's quite scared though. But that shouldn't be a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:06 pm

@superbabilon: I am also intrigued about that. He would always return everytime he escaped in his rushes of love. But last time, months ago, he didn't come back. And I thought he was dead for sure, but I had the feeling he could have been alive yet, somewhere, yet I didn't know where. I really want to find that place between buildings and check out if it is him, but I really don't know where that place is...

@Nazir: Oh, that's a relief! But I just hope he can remain a bit healthy until I can find him, as I don't know where to start. Actually, how did you find Miky with just two photos? 8O Do the photos contain hidden immortalized stuff that one can see through telepathy or...? I am curious, especially if you were able to read his mind in such a faraway place with this method! Because, if that was the case, I was wondering if you could tell him, somehow, that we miss him so much and if he could move to a more familiar area in where I could go fetch him...
...Forgive me if my questions or ideas seem ridiculous, though ;^;
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:10 pm

No. There's 23% telepathy involved. I used my common abilities for doing psychic detective works: psychomentry and remote viewing Smile It took me about 1 or 2 minutes till I found him(you can compare the minutes on minute that I posted that I found him). I'm really hoping for you to find him! I could try again but you'll have to wait a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:13 pm

Oh, could you try it again please, just to check how he is right now? Just to get sure he's doing alright and without any harm in his body. Actually, this time, would you please see if it is possible to look a bit more at the surroundings and see if there's something a bit more distinctive...? I am not sure, like a signpost, a coloured house, a store... Something that gives me a more proper idea of where he could be. It's so frustrating I live in such a huge city: I just know the 20% of it! ;^;

If it is possible, of course! I don't want to be such a burden after all the help you're giving! ;^;
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:16 pm

I will surely try Smile. Wish Mark could see and help me on this but I'm on it.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:23 pm

How long has he been missing?

How old is he?

What city do you live in?

What places did you take him?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:25 pm

St. George Street. Near an apartment. Thinking it's a clothing store. It was blue, red and the color of gold. Your dog is quite panic and scared at the moment due the rough traffic. Sorry it wasn't that clear, but it's all that I got now. I searched deeper into it.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:25 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
How long has he been missing?

How old is he?

What city do you live in?

What places did you take him?

Super psychic is on the case as well Smile!
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:48 pm

St. George's...? Goodness, but that's an English name of a street! D: And I live in the Mexican side of the USA-Mexico border... Oh my... Either it's the wrong dog, or Miky's right now in El Paso! Which isn't impossible, but also unlikely as he hates swimming in rivers ;^;

@Mark:
*He's been missing ever since July, almost starting August. I don't want to consider him dead because of my terrible nightmares with suffering dogs, but the dreams of him coming back home give me the hope he might still be alive somewhere ;^; I just want to know where he is, either dead or alive, so I can rest at peace that he's not suffering or that he's OK.
*He's... In this year, he will be around 8 years. He's a big dog. Not St. Bernard's big, but rather like Labrador Retriever big. He's a mix of breeds, so I cannot tell what the hell he's precisely.
*I live in Ciudad Juárez... I don't like telling where I live due to many security reasons, but I trust that this info will help finding my dog.
*And I used to take my dog just inside my neighborhood, rarely outside, to the city; we took him to a central park 10 minutes from my home, but that was time ago, we no longer did it in these last years. He had the habit of running away from home to wander around the WHOLE neighborhood with his dog pals, and would return minimum in two days, or maximum a week. The last time he was seen was near my neighborhood's church, with a group of dogs who were also in their hot-spring of love Razz

I am so sorry, I should have mentioned all of this and saved Nazir of many troubles and confusions ;^; But now I hope the poor dog Nazir saw is OK and can find a home... I feel a bit sad that we've been watching him for a good while and the poor thing is in need of a house ._.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:58 pm

I'm sensing near a hospital. does that make any sense?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychic detective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic detective   Psychic detective Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychic detective

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next