Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy Empty
PostSubject: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:18 pm

(from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysterical_strength)

In 1982, in Lawrenceville, Georgia, Tony Cavallo was repairing a 1964 Chevrolet Impala automobile from underneath. The vehicle was propped up with jacks, but it fell. Cavallo's mother, Mrs. Angela Cavallo, lifted the car high enough and long enough for two neighbours to replace the jacks and pull Tony from beneath the car.[3]

In 2006, in Ivujivik, Canada, Lydia Angiyou, 41, fought a polar bear long enough for hunters to arrive, and saved her 7-year-old son, and two other children.[4]

In 2006, in Tucson, Arizona, Tom Boyle watched as a Chevrolet Camaro hit 18-year-old Kyle Holtrust. The car pinned Holtrust, still alive, underneath. Boyle lifted the Camaro off the teenager, while the driver of the car pulled the teen to safety.[3][5]

In 2009, in Ottawa, Kansas, 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m), 185 lb (84 kg) Nick Harris lifted a Mercury sedan to help a 6-year-old girl pinned beneath.[6]

In 2011, in Tampa, Florida, 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m), 295 lb (134 kg) college football player Danous Estenor lifted a 3,500 lb (1,600 kg) car off of a man who had been caught underneath. The man was a tow truck driver who had been pinned under the rear tire of a 1990 Cadillac Seville, which had lurched forward as he worked underneath it. The man suffered only minor injuries.[7]

In 2012, in Glen Allen, Virginia, 22-year-old Lauren Kornacki rescued her father, Alec Kornacki, after the jack used to prop up his BMW slipped, pinning him under it. Lauren lifted the car, then performed CPR on her father and saved his life. [8]

In 2013, in Oregon, teenage sisters, Hanna (age 16) & Haylee (age 14) lifted a tractor to save their dad pinned underneath. [9]

- - -

Clearly, physically impossible phenomena meaning invisible energy (what we call Chi/Ki/Psi/Aether/etc.) must have been involved.

Firm belief that you can do it and your strong desire, deep in your mind, are all it takes to use the surrounding invisible energy.

Surely we should be able to lift a car by telekinesis.

Just wanted to share ~('w')~

PS Stan Lee's superhuman show seems to be legit to me.

PS2 Even from that Wikipedia article, we can sense that more and more people are able to access the invisible energy. Perhaps, this is what they call awakening global consciousness, which I expect to become more apparent as WW3 begins later this year.  Twisted Evil 

Last edited by R94A21 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:11 am

I wanted to make an article that involbed this examples. Sorry to say this but it is not actually energy. We use like 10% or more of our strenght in normal stuff. If we used more every day we would end up having miscle problems and huge pains. In this kind of moments )( the ones that you stated above) we use more of the 10%.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:17 am

gustanak wrote:
I wanted to make an article that involbed this examples. Sorry to say this but it is not actually energy. We use like 10% or more of our strenght in normal stuff. If we used more every day we would end up having miscle problems and huge pains. In this kind of moments )( the ones that you stated above) we use more of the 10%.

If you provide a paper published in a scientific journal to support that argument, then I will gladly read it. Wink
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:27 am

I hope this works http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/arts/circus-arts/adrenaline-strength1.htm i will look for another though. But there mi idea is really clear
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:41 am

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=extreme-fear-superhuman this will do. So it was not 10, that was my error, sorry. I probably got confused with the myth of the brain that only uses 10%
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:28 pm

this seems interesting
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:32 pm

actually its in the article you posted about hysterical strength enourmous amounts of strength would cause muscle fibers to rip and burst thus supporting @gustanak's point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:46 pm

That's what they say - doesn't support a thing. To me, it's a cover-up BS. You'd know when you read Psi Wheel on Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:49 pm

And people, is it that hard to believe you can increase your strength with Chi/Ki - it is what they teach in Martial Arts.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:13 pm

It is not hard to believe man!ijust gave youthe reason and some back up. And i willread that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:41 pm

gustanak wrote:
It is not hard to believe man!ijust gave youthe reason and some back up. And i willread that

Yeah I will, by lifting a car myself - with either telekinesis or my hand. Wink

It will take some time though. ~('w')~
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:24 am

i do think chi or some energy was involved but i do also think adrendaline may have had a part to play in the super strength it could also be that there is a natural human instinct to save another humans life subconciously, i think that there is a certian thought or action that triggers the subconcious to become active with out any sort of meditation or months or weeks of practice. if we observe it seems all these feats of super strength have occured when anouther being was trapped or pinned and couldve possibly died if we could harness this i do think our abilities would come much more easily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:41 pm

gustanak wrote:
I hope this works http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/arts/circus-arts/adrenaline-strength1.htm i will look for another though. But there mi idea is really clear

Just read it. True, adrenaline helps but it's never adrenaline alone that can do this trick, otherwise we would've seen such superhuman strengths in UFC or whatever dogfights as sports we have out there.

As for the electric shock theory, it doesn't quite match with the superhuman strength - they are two very different actions: one is about how far one can be thrown off (immediate and short-duration) and the other one is how heavy one can lift (takes a bit of time to initiate and long-duration).

Also, the electric shock theory completely ignores the fact the electric energy can in fact be converted energy required for muscle action, not just electric signals, such as heat and kinetic energies. Where's the reference for it? Couldn't find a proper one but we see these when we see some electric spark making a metal thrown off - ooh it's not just human body now is it???

Trust me, most of these "logical" explanations for "abnormal" events are in fact paradoxical (illogical) and the mainstream paid-up "scientists" support these shits to cover up what we know as a superior energy.

PS HowStuffWork is not a great source anyway. Wink
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:55 pm

Yes. I know it is not the best source. It was the first link an i thought the idea was clear. But as i said, i was looking or another link. I think the other one is a lot more trustable. And it is okay if you dont believe in that. But i just want to make you remember that the body itself is capable of many things, not always needing energy/chi/etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:59 pm

gustanak wrote:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=extreme-fear-superhuman this will do. So it was not 10, that was my error, sorry. I probably got confused with the myth of the brain that only uses 10%

The same goes for this article. Again adrenaline helps, no doubt about that - I know it myself, I had a couple of fights when I was young, I know the feeling since I'm a man of justice  cat  BUT it is physically impossible to trigger such enormous physical strength (that no weightlifter champions can generate with their "80%" muscle use) from those physically weak bodies (see the examples again, some are overweight but some are very young or very old females)

Vladimir Zatsiorsky, a professor of kinesiology, is a complete wanker if he tries to explain these phenomenon with this trivial adrenaline theory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:00 pm

gustanak wrote:
Yes. I know it is not the best source. It was the first link an i thought the idea was clear. But as i said, i was looking or another link. I think the other one is a lot more trustable. And it is okay if you dont believe in that. But i just want to make you remember that the body itself is capable of many things, not always needing energy/chi/etc.

I'm more than aware of what our bodies can do. I'm a medical biochemist. Screw these moronic professors who think their theories are 100% correct without any logical thinking. That is why I am convinced these extremely superhuman strengths should come from invisible energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:04 pm

You need to believe in the unlimited energy that surrounds us ESPECIALLY if you already know the existence of invisible energy by having performed telekinesis. If you keep insisting that the invisible energy is not common and not strong enough to lift a car, then there will be no progress for you. It sounds cruel but it is what it is. Your subconscious belief is what makes possible or not.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:21 pm

hm if what you say is true, that our hulk strength does come from the universal energy and life energy of everything around us how could we manifest this to our own advantage it seems our subconscious comes out sometimes and takes over under certain circumstances
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:37 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
hm if what you say is true, that our hulk strength does come from the universal energy and life energy of everything around us how could we manifest this to our own advantage it seems our subconscious comes out sometimes and takes over under certain circumstances

You are not a human being with a soul.

You are a soul that temporarily inhabits a physical body.

'Taking over' = your body, mind and soul becoming one.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:38 pm

R9, when did i say i dont believe we can lift cars with energy? My belief is strong, dont doubt that, NEVER. I find those as really wrong acussations. Besides that, that things you say about other scientists. We could say the same about you ( i dont mean to sound cruel but it is what it is) you think YOUR theory is 100% correct with no prouf. Just belief, which is not bad though, but as i said before, it is what you believe and i respect that. How old are you by the way? ( just wondering)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 3:05 pm

gustanak wrote:
R9, when did i say i dont believe we can lift cars with energy? My belief is strong, dont doubt that, NEVER. I find those as really wrong acussations. Besides that, that things you say about other scientists. We could say the same about you ( i dont mean to sound cruel but it is what it is) you think YOUR theory is 100% correct with no prouf. Just belief, which is not bad though, but as i said before, it is what you believe and i respect that. How old are you by the way? ( just wondering)

I know you could but mine is way more logical objectively speaking, especially for us because we know the invisible energy exists. But for mainstream idiots, what I am saying is far less convincing because they think "science" is everything, when the real science comes from accepting the fact and most logical deduction.

Our physical strength from this 3D world is very limited. We are weak. Doesn't matter how muscular you are, you are still weak compared to the energy that sounds us.

I didn't doubt your belief in invisible energy. I said you need to believe in "unlimited energy". And your belief in our physical strength was rather too much.

STOP trying to fight with me. I have enough to deal with these days.

All I'm saying is that my argument is more logical since we are aware of the invisible energy and don't be swept by the mainstream idea so easily.

I said it in some other post, I'm 25, nearly 26.

Since you asked my age, kid, the ability to discern what is true and what is false is the most important in the coming new age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 3:08 pm

PS the way I talk is not much to do with my ego. It's a lot more to do with how much I have put with our fucked up society. Since you are in this forum, you may want to learn the truth and stop brainwashing yourself in your "school". By brainwashing, I mean don't trust everything they teach you 100%.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 3:36 pm

Sorry. I didnt mean to fight you in any of my posts. Only the last one, i got angry. And i do believe in unlimite energy. And i dont know what you meant to say when you said "Since you asked my age, kid, the ability to discern what is true and what is false is the most important in the coming new age." I dont understand the link between me asking your age and the ability to discern what is true an what is false. Neither why you called me "kid" in such an objective way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 3:48 pm

Ok Im sorry too. I didn't mean you don't believe in unlimited energy. The weather's driving people here nuts. You can believe what you want too. I think I explained my perspective enough.
Kid = innocent, less experience, less brain complexity = more easily affected by the corrupt education. That is all. The rest up to you. I'd never call you a kid unless you bring out age first.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 3:51 pm

So, we okay now, right? Like normal forum mates *never meant to start a war*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy   Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy Empty

Back to top Go down

Hysterical Strength - Invisible Energy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next