Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My pyramid rotates energy or strength of my thought?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

My pyramid rotates energy or strength of my thought?  Empty
PostSubject: My pyramid rotates energy or strength of my thought?    My pyramid rotates energy or strength of my thought?  EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:14 pm

Hi everyone.

French see below.

I can turn my pyramid with both hands or one without this one. When it turns easily with one hand so I know I can do without them. When I turned with hands I do not need a lot of concentration, virtually none. I place my hand and I expect it to turn and it ended up turning. By cons without hands I have to focus much more. What makes my pyramid turn? My energy? The strength of my mind or both?

Thank you!

Bonjours à tous.

J'arrive à faire tourner ma pyramide avec les deux mains ou une seule et sans celle ci. Quand ça tourne facilement avec une seule main alors je sais que je peux le faire sans elles. Quand je la fait tourner avec les mains je n'ai pas besoin de beaucoup de concentration, pratiquement pas. Je place ma main et j'attends que ça tourner et ça fini par tourner. Par contre sans les mains je dois me concentrer beaucoup plus. Qu'est ce qui fait tourner ma pyramide? Mon énergie? La force de mon esprit ou les deux?

Merci!
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: My pyramid rotates energy or strength of my thought?    My pyramid rotates energy or strength of my thought?  EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:43 am

Nice French reference! Smile
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: My pyramid rotates energy or strength of my thought?    My pyramid rotates energy or strength of my thought?  EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:29 pm

Some call it psi, others chi. Whatever you call it, it's simply energy. Everything is made of energy. In my opinion the only way to move on from this technique to others is to put a glass bowl other your wheel. That way you can be sure the heat from your hands isn't moving it.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: My pyramid rotates energy or strength of my thought?    My pyramid rotates energy or strength of my thought?  EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:59 pm

Thank you Thought,

I practice only for 5 months and I recently tried for 34 consecutive days to make my psi whell under glass but it never exceeded the turn ¼ turn. I do not believe the warmth of hands as if it were the case, everyone could make the psi wheel turn. For now I have set aside the glass jar but I'll come back later when I'm more experienced. In the meantime I will continue to practice the basics.

Thank you Thought! :-)
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: My pyramid rotates energy or strength of my thought?    My pyramid rotates energy or strength of my thought?  EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:23 pm

Thought wrote:
Some call it psi, others chi. Whatever you call it, it's simply energy. Everything is made of energy. In my opinion the only way to move on from this technique to others is to put a glass bowl other your wheel. That way you can be sure the heat from your hands isn't moving it.
Isn't the heat your energy (I thought it would be weird if I called it the way I normally call it "Mana")?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pyramid rotates energy or strength of my thought?    My pyramid rotates energy or strength of my thought?  Empty

Back to top Go down

My pyramid rotates energy or strength of my thought?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1