Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

meal ritual

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

meal ritual Empty
PostSubject: meal ritual   meal ritual EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:29 pm

mostly our food is put on the table and we just eat it. i want to show you a little ritual that i do, before i eat meat, fish, eggs,...

i take a bow, fold my hands thankfully and say something like: "thank you animal, that you died for me !"

why am i doing that ?
the answer is easy: guilt !
i think, everybody have seen pictures of slaughterhouses, laying batteries or feed lots where it is impossible for an animal to live a happy life. now guess where these pictures have taken place in our heads! may it be the subconscious ?
i don't know how many times in my life i was sick only because of feelings of guilt after eating. probably more often than i think.
nevertheless, now i bless my meal, thank the animal and so, everything is clean in my mind, body and soul.
Back to top Go down

meal ritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: meal ritual   meal ritual EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:51 pm

Thank you bacteria. :3 just saying.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

meal ritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: meal ritual   meal ritual EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:34 am

bacteria.
primitive life form or some strange kind of mind manifestation?

another thing i forgot to put into this topic:

blessing the meal

technique is the same as psi wheel. putting the hands over the meal or drink, load the chi with whatever you want and send it into the meal or drink, that the idea is stored in it. if you eat or drink, you will consume the idea and store it in your body.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

meal ritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: meal ritual   meal ritual EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:08 am

I don't have a ritual per se, I have a strategy though for how I eat the food. Say for example its a roast dinner, I eat the sprouts first because I dislike them most. The peas are next because of the way they will take up more and more space the longer you leave them. Any other vegetables cone next before the potatoes. I save the meat right second from last and I finish with the stuffing, if there are Yorkshire puddings I eat those last.

I have strategies for so many seemingly easy tasks. We all do. Does that food example sound like something any of you guys do?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

meal ritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: meal ritual   meal ritual EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:19 pm

bacteria are very important Wink especially for plant growth I think

so thank them ~( 'w')~
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

meal ritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: meal ritual   meal ritual EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:11 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I don't have a ritual per se, I have a strategy though for how I eat the food. Say for example its a roast dinner, I eat the sprouts first because I dislike them most. The peas are next because of the way they will take up more and more space the longer you leave them. Any other vegetables cone next before the potatoes. I save the meat right second from last and I finish with the stuffing, if there are Yorkshire puddings I eat those last.

I have strategies for so many seemingly easy tasks. We all do. Does that food example sound like something any of you guys do?

I guess just me then...

I also use a strategy for doing the dishes. Glasses, then cups, then cultery, then plates, then bowls, and finally pans. If you bring me a cup while im washing the plates: tough. It'll have to wait till tomorrow lol.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

meal ritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: meal ritual   meal ritual EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 3:51 pm

For me, it'z the largest 1s 1st, & then make some room for the smaller dishes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

meal ritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: meal ritual   meal ritual Empty

Back to top Go down

meal ritual

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1