Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ritual of Baphomet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Ritual of Baphomet Empty
PostSubject: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:16 am

Baphomet is a Pagan deity that is used in most symbolisms of the devil. Note that only those who are interested and experienced in these dark practices should perform this spell. And BE CAREFUL. This can be a very dangerous entity. The ritual is alike the banishing ritual of the pentagram but with names of darker entities instead of archangels.

1) Stand facing any preferred Direction2) Inhale fully. Exhale slowly sustaining the sound “I” (a high-pitched ieeeeee! Sound) while visualizing a dark energy in the head area.3) Inhale fully. Exhale slowly sustaining the sound “E” ( a lower-pitched eeeeh! Sound) while visualizing a dark energy in the throat area.

4) Inhale fully. Exhale slowly sustaining the Sound “A” (a deep aaaah! Sound) while visualizing a dark energy in the heart and lungs, which spreads to the muscles of the limbs.

5) As in 2, but the “O” sound (ooooh!) in the belly area.

6) As in 2, but the Sound “U” (a very deep uuur!) in the Genital/anal area.

7) Repeat 6. Then 5, 4, 3, 2, working back toward the head.

8 ) Trace the Inverted Pentagram before you like this (either actually trace it on a floor, or trace it in your mind’s eye by using an arm gesture. If you are actually walking on the star, walk to each next point as shown in the diagram. If you are doing it in your mind’s eye, step to the left each time in a circular way.

SAY:

“SAMAEL”

9) Move to the next point or step left. Trace the Inverted Pentagram (as shown in Drawing) before you and say:

“LUCIFER”

10) Move to next point or to your left. Trace the Inverted Pentagram before you and say:

“SATAN”

11) Move to next point or to your left. Trace the Inverted Pentagram before you and say:

“AZAZEL”

12) Move to next point or to your left. Trace the Inverted Pentagram before you and say:

“LEVIATHAN”

13) Either face the pentagon in the center of the star and walk into it, facing the two top points, or move left again. With arms stretched out say:

“Before me to my right SAMAEL

Before me to my left AZAZEL

Beside me on my left LUCIFER

Beside me on my right SATAN

Behind me LEVIATHAN”

“About me flames the star of the BAPHOMET

the ALL-Mother/Father!

Within me burns the Black Flame of vital fire!”

14) Repeat steps 2 to 7
The Ritual of Baphomet Baphomet-199x300

No, I'm not thinking of performing this ritual. I was surfing the internet for some of the darkests forms of magick in history and came across these along with other(even gruesome) rituals. Also, the tarot card from the major arcana called 'the devil' is taken from a symbolism of this deity. You can recognize this very clear in the one from the Rider-Waite tarot deck. Since this is an open-minded site I wanted to share both sides of things(in this case magick). There's not only the light forms of performing magick, there's also the darker things. And what opened me to know what to avoid and why was an Illuminati lecture I had with school yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:35 am

Black Magick is fascinating, although a little bit scary lol. This is a ritual to summon Baphomet right?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:44 am

Yes. And I agree with you lol Razz. I enjoy it(as long as it does not work with revenge or any way of harm). I don't perform these though. They're pretty dark. I do enjoy summonings but only some entities.
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:09 am

This is dark?

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:09 am

This spell... after you call forth Baphomet, what happens next? Sounds powerful, but costly seeing as whom you're calling upon during the spell. You think it would take more than one person to cast it right?
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:22 am

It's a protection ritual. Just like the banishing ritual of the pentagram. But a much more darker version. In the ritual of the pentagram you call 4 archangels and create 4 protective regular pentagram. In this it's 4 more darker forms of entities and 4 upside-down pentagram.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:26 am

Starfire wrote:
This is dark?

Lol.

Do you have a deeper view for dark rituals? If so, I find it amusing Wink
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:53 am

"Do you have a deeper view for dark rituals? If so, I find it amusing Wink"

Oh no I didn't mean it to insult the ritual. It's really cool.

But this is a very basic Left-Hand Path ritual in the occult.

It would endanger no-one but the mentally ill and perhaps, highly religious people whos psyches and minds could not handle it.

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:11 am

I wasn't insulting you either lol. I was just wondering if you were into these and it would be cool if you are. And I totally agree. It has the same risks as kundalini awakening if it is done incorrectly.
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:23 am

Yeah, I've been studying the dark side of magick for quite a while now. I'm into Goetia magic mostly. But in terms of 'dark' occult Some of it is a bit lame. The rest is ...interesting.

And funny you mention the kundalini part because that's a large part of why the rituals are so scary in the first place. It stimulates the kundalini to rise, since the muladhara region is the seat of fear.

Last edited by Starfire on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:30 am

I got that 'magick' vibe from you when I saw your picture.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:38 am

I'm already feeling this is going to be a great conversation haha. Black tantra, no? Sounds like something to check out though Smile. You're familiar with the Magick of Solomon right? That's what mostly works with goetia and the invocation of the 72 demons. Enochian magick is also interesting. My main goal these days is mindfullness and kundalini awakening. Samadhi might come in later. You're into some interesting stuff here Starfire, I like it!
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:40 am

Nah.
More a yogi than magician.

However, black magic has, in my opinion, strong relevance to psychic abilities.

Black magic has always been more associated with psychic 'siddhis' as described by Patanjali in the Yoga Sutras - control over matter.
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:49 am

Yeah, the Lemegeton and the Clavicula Salomonis are good to work with. Though ...I think you'd have to be King Solomon to get the right results.  

Kundalini awakening is an awesome focus for growth Smile

Last edited by Starfire on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:52 am

Incredible. Siddhis took my main interest into the ancient practice of yoga as well for spiritually balancing my energetic self(with kundalini yoga). The Left path is indeed has more to do with the darker parts of magick. They usually symbolise it with the moon. The 8 main siddhis even describes mystical levitation or 'vayu gaman siddhi'. Which I find so interesting. But it's more about self mastery and balance then it is about the benefits Smile. Siddhis are decribed to be distractions by the gurus. I don't disagree that much.
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:03 am

You do kundalini yoga? For very long?
That's really cool. I did that alot as a younger teen for a few years. I still remember some of the Gurmakhi language that the leader guy had.

And yeah, when I started yoga I was scared away from the acquiring of siddhis because of the 'distraction factor' from higher spiritual attainment. Unfortunately whilst avoiding siddhis I chanced upon a book dedicated to them by some Indian Hindu electrical engineer which gave cool techniques for each individual siddhi's accomplishment.

Last edited by Starfire on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:12 am

I haven't been doing kundalini yoga for long. And did not go into it without knowing about it either. Do you remeber the name of the book Smile? Kundalini energy is like the bliss of awakening. I think tantra is a very beautiful form of yogic spiritual practices. But black tantra looks dark lol, but still interesting.
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:19 am

I think the author was this guy called Anmol Mehta. And the title had Siddhis in it.

But just the usual advice at the end of the day. Learn to control your mind with Raja yoga, then go into Samadhi-Samyam on the Siddhi in question.

His other option given was beg someone for siddhi mantras...He mentions less legit ways of acquiring them also as I recall.

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:32 am

Anmol Mehta has a youtube channel with great meditation videos. Black tantra is kinda related to sex magick in the practices of black magick right?
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:35 am

Yeah, its red (sex) tantra except evil I think.

But used for material accomplishment only or acquiring powers over nature and not spiritual whatsoever.

That's the worst example of a dangerous black magic practice I can think of. Because it is related to sex and the base chakra it can chain you to fleshly vibrations like nothing else.

A big reason why alot of demon/black magic is dangerous is because it opens you up to really low vibrations which will probably fuck with you for a long time karmically.

But it is interesting because of all the taboo associations I guess.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:10 am

I agree. And doing black magick without being experienced messes you up spiritually and even psychologically. A lot of people stayed psychologically damaged in a way after practicing black magick without being safe. And black tantra is like the complete opposite of other forms of tantra. Instead of sending the creative energy inward you project it. I think both the left and right path are interesting.
Back to top Go down
Maniackilla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:42 am

Just gunna swerve into a tangent here, I'm hoping to go through a Baphomet Fire Baptism very soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ritual of Baphomet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1