Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random Thread II: This time its personal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:30 pm

What was your response to this Nazir? And why did he call you like that?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:38 pm

Certain reasons. My awkwardness and my supposed "mythical character and style". One thing most people know is my interest in magic and fantasies while my brother is technology and quite the opposite of me. Anyways, they call me that because I've done telepathy on many people in my class(including my mentor). And some of my classmates(about 1 or 2) calls me a witch.
And I don't bother really.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:39 pm

roll with it Nazir. Be happy that they are noticing you.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:48 pm

I agree. I'm doing a horrible job at hiding my abilities though Razz.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:34 pm

4.33am? bed time.

Night guys.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 3:04 am

I have a bad feeling re: Jake G. Has anyone seen him in the last few days?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 1:24 pm

I realized it. Not only him.
Also, I really need to gain control of my emotions. Usually when I really stressed out and angry I don't directly perform PK but today again I got a little carried away by myself and the radio went static, also a book fell at the same moment. It's when that book fell that I became calm and asked myself:"WTF?!"
I know even I think it's RSPK. But do you guys think it's a spirit trolling around?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:44 pm

Do you guys know what tastes better then a fresh glass of water? A fresh glass of water purified with chi! Believe me, those of you who haven't tried it please do. I did use an energy source for this, earth. Take a glass with good water, relax yourself and visualize gathering healthy green energy from the earth through you chakras and place your hands pointing the cup. Project your energy(green is the color of nature) into the water. It has a same taste of when you place a crystal in a cup of water.
You guys really have to try this Smile! That water will make you feel more happy and relaxed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 3:31 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:

Me too. Sad He is a really nice kid. Damn. I really hope he is alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
I realized it. Not only him.
Also, I really need to gain control of my emotions. Usually when I really stressed out and angry I don't directly perform PK but today again I got a little carried away by myself and the radio went static, also a book fell at the same moment. It's when that book fell that I became calm and asked myself:"WTF?!"
I know even I think it's RSPK. But do you guys think it's a spirit trolling around?

I'm sure it was telekinesis. I stunned a medium size flying bug spontaneously (a fluke yes but also means a potential), I don't see why not.

Hm, that radio stuff reminds me I should really start working on electrokinesis too - considering how easy to move electrons and yet the great power they possess. Tempting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:01 pm

R94A21 wrote:
Mark Mauvais wrote:

Me too. :(He is a really nice kid. Damn. I really hope he is alright.

PS I have had some kind of mixed empathy/sympathy/sadness for him when I saw his videos (his control may be relatively weak but he has the potential to become great) and his diligent congrats to everyone's birthday nobody else cared. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:13 pm

I've never tried effecting a radio. Its not something I have... thats olden days technology like DVDs.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Lol, I'm alive! I got a lot better at control than in the videos, not really strength though. I also do better when off camera. Lol, I wouldn't care if someone told me it was my birthday, and I don't care that nobody cared, LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:21 pm

Jake. In any case, be careful. My close psychic friend told me her vision said someone in this forum will get hurt and we will all know about it. Of course she could be wrong but be cautious everyone. The world is becoming more and more dangerous. Always firmly believe in your potential.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:29 am

Well about two weeks ago I asked my institution if I was going to die soon, it said yes, but I am usually always wrong, so I'm not taking it to seriously, but I have had slight feelings of approaching death...

Oh yeah, It seems if I am to die I might be resurrected, again my intuition said that, so if I die I'll just end up having an NDE. So, an example of this would be drowning and then coming back. I really do feel quite strange...

AND I didn't get the flu shot, I don't exactly trust the government...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:53 am

I remember a friend of mine sold me his soul. Or it was a gift, i dont remember. We did a written document and we signed with blood. Do you guys think his soul was actually mine or it was just bullsh#t? (I gave it back to hi because he got scared after some minutes)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 12:41 pm

Body and mind cannot exist without soul.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 12:54 pm

Agreed. Although some people believe it's all biological. I should get some shut eye early today, I'm feeling sick. But best wishes to all!
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 1:00 pm

Lol. Yes but when someone speaks about selling a soul it is still in their bodys till they die. After that (if they sold it) i dont know what will happen, that is more or less what im asking.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 5:55 pm

There had been telling the people close to death when they saw his soul fly from the body. So silver cords between soul and body were separated ...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:14 pm

It sucks being sick! I can't do telekinesis well Sad.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:21 pm

Well at least you can miss scholl days! Try to see the good parts of life and live it as if every day was special. Now you are sick, watch the movie "about time". I just watched it, i loved it. It teaches you something really beatiful, it is basically what i just told you. And the message is explicit, the guy explains it all at the end.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:47 pm

My tk is strong tonight. I could record my first tk video and put it on Youtube. But i will wait more.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:03 pm

We want to see your telekinesis Goose!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:14 pm

Agree Smile. Make a youtube account and launch them! I love the night for telekinesis. Better, more relaxed, focused and non-disturbing Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random Thread II: This time its personal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next