Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your aura mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

aura - What's your aura mean? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   aura - What's your aura mean? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   aura - What's your aura mean? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:59 pm

cyril pouant wrote:
actualy, if I may, I believe it would make sense if the Aura could, for a short while, be deposited over an object. Such a translation of Aura on an material object could explain in a way the HOW of TK. TK could then be explained as communication via Aura, creating a link between the object and yourself as being able to "send" your aura to the object, and as such, when the connection is made and the linkage established, your spirit orders flew threw the aura up to the object.

Is so, when you leave your hand over a piece of paper for a little while, a little of your aura may rest over the paper for a very short time after removing your hand and you may then have this short period left to watch the Aura on the paper

that's just maybe a simple thought

wait, I remember that people eyes can save image for a short perior of time
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   aura - What's your aura mean? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:35 pm

after today 's meditation I see light yellow in the first layer, top layer changing between red and violet Smile checked this thread and I got the answer which is totally correct describing my present state.
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   aura - What's your aura mean? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 3:00 am

my aura over the years has went from, indigo, to deep violet, and now its become pure white. but each and every day my auric sight gets better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   aura - What's your aura mean? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your aura mean?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2