Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whats your inner beast?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

whats your inner beast? Empty
PostSubject: whats your inner beast?   whats your inner beast? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:31 am

the other day i had an amazing experience at work where i called out my inner beast. it might sound odd but im 99% sure my inner beast is a dragon. especially looking back to my childhood.

i mean i called it out and my body reacted to it. i work night shift at the airport doing litter pickup and it was freezing, as i was walking thru the parking lot shivering something possessed me and i said in my head echoing thru my mind "i call out my inner dragon" as i said that it was like something awakened inside of me.

i switched to a static shiver from the cold shiver i had moments earlier especially felt it from middle of my back going up to the top of my head. it was like my heart throat third eye and crown chakras wer all super charged. my body and limbs started to reheat and i was blowing out alot of hot air. like i can see my breath come out in a thicker amount.

i will do more experiments on this at another time. maybe get some on video to share, ill attempt to raise my body temperature to the point steam comes out of my jacket. maybe even with my jacket off to increase my exposure to the cold.

but im curious if anyone else had any sort of connection to their animal spirit. maybe i can help you recognize what your animal spirit is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: whats your inner beast?   whats your inner beast? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:11 pm

that sounds really interesting buddy, I get that you felt different, kinesthetically, but did you experience any other difference? maybe in your hearing or sight?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: whats your inner beast?   whats your inner beast? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:48 am

i wear headphones on cause i work alone for 6 hours outside from 11pm to 6 am with an hour break at 4, and for the moment i closed my eyes so i could better focus the energy to my hands and feet cause my fingers and toes wer numb from the cold. this was at about 12, i was doing my best to control my body temp to try survive the cold but it was just eating at my body heat. cant recall how much better my sight was.

i dont wanna treat, guess ill a call it, my beast energy like a lab rat. ill stick to using it on occasions i really need it. but ill do my best to try as many theories as i can on how it effects me. maybe in a deserted area, like nazir mentioned in the martial arts thread yelling is a way to add power to an attack. even in dbz when charging they would yell.

i know it sounds whack to take an idea from a t.v show or movie.. but i believe that all information is useful as long as it makes theoretical solid sense. like in naruto walking up a tree or on water using chi control. but thats just my pathology i dont encourage anyone to agree with me on this.

but since i stepped into this, the reason i dont wanna put myself in the mentality of intentionally wanting to call it out is cause i see in alot of shows and movies where the characters try replicate something they did before and get no results until they are in a life and death situation. like naruto wanted to do his summoning skill and always failing, and finally gets thrown into a crevasse and summons a giant toad to save him.

(just a thought i had) every time i cross the street in front of an oncoming car i get an idea to stand there and take the hit, i think about turning to stone, and i get the sensation of that side of my body facing the car getting that static shiver i mentioned earlier, even now i thought back to a moment when i was standing there and my body just reacted.. but not when i try get the feeling to come out as i try seconds after.. although i wont willingly throw myself in front of a car, as i slowly learn to become one with my beast energy hopefully it will come forth without the need of me calling it out and protect me. kind of like how we move our limbs or speak.

BUT someone instead of thinking of becoming a solid object and stopping the car may have better luck with just bouncing off the car like rubber or quickly reacting to get out of the way completely. do NOT think because i am saying this it will work for me or you. i would not attempt to stop a moving vehicle until i had 100% confidence it was doable.

for example once before i was hit by a car while on my bicycle i braced for the impact and while my bike was destroyed tumbling and falling into pieces i hovered in arms reach of the truck long enough that the truck could come to a stop. again i would not try and replicate this because i cant recall exactly what i did at the moment of impact. thinking back on it, might have been my beast energy coming out on its own the most passive way it could. cause the time i spent in the air and the way i felt there just floating was unreal.

like ive mentioned before thru my experiences growing up i can hold 100% confidence to everything i know. but i would not want any of you to follow me. just live your life, be observant, stay open minded, and always ALWAYS ask questions. its what we learn in our individual lives that make us unique. (and our individual traits (that we learn thru our own lives) that will be the biggest threat to the illuminati.(yes i just brought it threw to this thread to(LOL)))
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: whats your inner beast?   whats your inner beast? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:15 pm

this sounds really interesting it reminds me of my experience when I was little. I was on the swings and I decided to jump off and once I jumped off I decided to spread out my arms like an eagle and all of a sudden I was gliding. then I decided to put my arms down and I fell. I think my inner beast is a eagle.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: whats your inner beast?   whats your inner beast? EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:30 pm

I too was hit by a car once. It hit me in the back of the legs and I ended up kind of running while being pushed by the car. The car stopped and the guy got out and offered to take me to hospital, but I hadn't fallen down or been hurt so I just carried on and did my paper round.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats your inner beast?   whats your inner beast? Empty

Back to top Go down

whats your inner beast?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1