Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psi Wheel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Psi Wheel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:21 am

MarcHaraoui98 wrote:
DearLuculentDig try doing a psi wheel with tin foil it's lighter. Other than that try to imagine it moving and feel it... Good luck:)
personally I found foil more difficult than paper at first.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Pythagorus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Pythagorus

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:17 am

Well i think it depends by the person... In both ways try anything that makes you feel relaxed:)
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:11 pm

its finally moved but I find it's work pretty good under the sun....now I can't move it at all:suspect:
Back to top Go down
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:28 pm

I still don't get it why it spin.... even it's worked sometime but sometime it won't moved
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:33 pm

Thinking of making more of these under glass videos. What do you think Smile?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:04 pm

I keep trying to move my wheel under a bowl. However, when I move my head the tiniest distance, the bowl makes the wheel look like it's moving. Some times I have seen it move, and it really looked like it was. I can't be sure though. Easy fix, get a different bowl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:24 am

I can change the direction of the psi wheel by visualizing it moving the opposite direction in which I want it to move, is that bad?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:36 am

Not a little, you're making progress Very Happy! You should try the number psi-wheel. It's fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:11 am

How in anyway would that be bad? lol! 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:35 pm

http://www.weipai.cn/video/52846cae5e7feb53178b458e?type=third_share_weixin_timeline?&isappinstalled=1
icant upload to youtube this is a link of my first psi wheel video, I still got prob , sometimes it's work sometimes not
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:40 pm

I tried to watch it Essa, but an advert popped up over the screen and I could find what the chinese for 'close' was! lol.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Enmm I think just click the play button in the middle of the video it will work..... I just tried the link there was no advert for me ... If anything pop up just click 取消 or 关闭 。( cancle or close )
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:57 pm

oh yeah I got it to work. very nice demo Essa! (you inspired me to start a chinese channel on youku!) have you tried the exercise with the dice?

Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:21 am

sometimes works good sometimes i could not move at all:face: What a Face 
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:30 am

the dice one pretty difficult for me!*。* but i will try these day! oh yeah you should make some videos for chinese people so that they can learn and be spiritual! youku is as popular as youtube here :)
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:29 am

My first ever TK success and video which was about 5 months ago. I'm really pleased and happy that I developed this fast in 5 months Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:34 am

Constant psi-wheel rotation.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:38 am

@ nazir how do you make it constantly go around like that? is it visualization or energy?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:15 am

Visualization is what commands the energy to flow out of your palm chakras isn't it? So I would say they're the same. I visualized my energy filling the spaces between the points of the wheel and move it constantly. This was the best visualization I used for the psi-wheel.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:52 am

Smile Hello i know i have just joined and seem to be novice to PK, But i have a question about the steps of performing PK on a PSI wheel. First are you suppose to meditate or , can you perform it right away. (First I just look at it for about 30 sec's and then it starts t move and i just move it in any direction i want ,but I cant seem to keep it rotating in the same direction for no more than 15 sec's.)Because my way of doing (PSI) training hasn't increased my PK abilities very much, and i don't know if it's my ego to become more powerful and my impatience or my training was superficial and in-effective. Please leave a reply . I can't seem to find any other site like this one
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:21 am

Meditation is really helpful and what you'll be looking for to aid your abilities is the reactivation of your pineal gland/third eye. I would say yes. Meditate until you know your third eye is open.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:33 am

practice day 6
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:59 am

just think that what reality is isnt its just apart of your imagination and you can control it its your action/thoughts, etc
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:59 am

ok thanks @nazir98 great advice
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:01 am

also one more thing i have lots of work in school and stuff so i forget to visit this site everyday i will try to visit at least 1 time a week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psi Wheel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next