Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psi Wheel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Psi Wheel - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:38 am

This is what I do when I'm bored in class. Especially during math class, lol. I make so many psi-wheels that I throw away later and keep making more to experiment with.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:30 am

my force push improved i can force push foil paper from a distant with tiny movement of my hand Razz I suddenly got quickly improved. then i got a weird conclusion: XOXO could empower our energy *.*. once u got a girlfriend u would know it…..
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:35 am

You mean love? I'm not 100%, but if that's it I would agree Razz. I'm really busy these days frustrating about school, that's why I'm doing more meditations these days and hardly visit the forum. My TK is off as well lately. Lack of progress but I know why.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:42 am

Good luck to you! everything will be fine Very Happy just thinking in a positive way make urself in a positive frequency then things will change! and yes I mean Love, also means the hugs and kisses with lover and family, its really increase the spiritual power. when hearts gets warmed everything goes well!
*Hugs*
Back to top Go down
telekinesis.anishvr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
telekinesis.anishvr

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Hi,

You are comfortable with psi wheel. It will be a different experience when you
Place the psi wheel in side open jar.

You need:
1.psi wheel
2. a plastic/glass jar

Like to hear about, who you do with in open jar psi wheel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.telekinesisexperience.blogspot.in/

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
I'm really busy these days frustrating about school, that's why I'm doing more meditations these days and hardly visit the forum. My TK is off as well lately. Lack of progress but I know why.

essalove wrote:
just thinking in a positive way make urself in a positive frequency then things will change! and yes I mean Love, also means the hugs and kisses with lover and family, its really increase the spiritual power. when hearts gets warmed everything goes well!

And I say, embrace the darkness in you, transform that anger, that hatred into the energy. EXPLODE!!  Twisted Evil  I'm kidding ~50%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:14 pm

telekinesis.anishvr wrote:

Hi,

You are comfortable with psi wheel. It will be a different experience when you
Place the psi wheel in side open jar.

You need:
1.psi wheel
2. a plastic/glass jar

Like to hear about, who you do with in open jar psi wheel.

very good, it's like half-way between fully contained space and open space. :3
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:17 pm

R94A21 wrote:
Nazir98 wrote:
I'm really busy these days frustrating about school, that's why I'm doing more meditations these days and hardly visit the forum. My TK is off as well lately. Lack of progress but I know why.

essalove wrote:
just thinking in a positive way make urself in a positive frequency then things will change! and yes I mean Love, also means the hugs and kisses with lover and family, its really increase the spiritual power. when hearts gets warmed everything goes well!

And I say, embrace the darkness in you, transform that anger, that hatred into the energy. EXPLODE!!  Twisted Evil  I'm kidding ~50%

I can have a twisted mind really often but I know how to respect and stay in tune with myself lol
Back to top Go down
SelfishMachines
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:43 am

I've been trying for two days now and I know not to expect anything yet, but I've been focusing really hard and I even got a headache from the day before. I tried it for 5 hours straight and couldn't move the psi wheel. I try not to get discouraged but it's hard when I see people on here and YouTube who are able to move the wheel on there first try. Mark if u ever see this do u mind sending some tips my way, your YouTube channel is awesome and I have subscribed. Thanks. This letter is probably really redundant Because I've heard it take 6 weeks to a cupola months for real results but idk?
Back to top Go down
SelfishMachines
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:14 am

I've also had NO movement what so ever on the PSI wheel even tho I concentrate and try REALLY hard and imagine the wheel moving...
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:41 pm

You need both focus and relaxing... That why we meditation everyday to relax mind and body...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:29 am

SelfishMachines wrote:
I've been trying for two days now and I know not to expect anything yet, but I've been focusing really hard and I even got a headache from the day before. I tried it for 5 hours straight and couldn't move the psi wheel. I try not to get discouraged but it's hard when I see people on here and YouTube who are able to move the wheel on there first try. Mark if u ever see this do u mind sending some tips my way, your YouTube channel is awesome and I have subscribed. Thanks. This letter is probably really redundant Because I've heard it take 6 weeks to a cupola months for real results but idk?

Think about it before going to sleep. Your subconscious mind will work on the ideas in your dreams.

Thats how I learned to juggle.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Manraj Dhaliwal
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:58 pm

I can not move the wheel a bit but i can make a piece of paper dance (almost) how do you all do it
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:10 pm

visualize it spinning
Back to top Go down
gaurav778
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:11 am

Hiiii ......
I am practicing psi wheel but I can't rotate 360, it move right left .....what I do?
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:25 am

Keep practicing. Practice makes the master. Good luck!
My psi wheel sometimes moves to the oposite way i eant i to spin but if i close my hands it stopes. #improvement
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:38 am

gaurav778 wrote:
Hiiii ......
I am practicing psi wheel but I can't rotate 360, it move right left .....what I do?

how are you moving it left and right? how do you feel / what do you expereince when doing that?

Alos have you tried Lesson One?

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:03 am

gustanak wrote:
Keep practicing. Practice makes the master. Good luck!
My psi wheel sometimes moves to the oposite way i eant i to spin but if i close my hands it stopes. #improvement
Lol same situation sometimes haha ....
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:10 pm

superbabilon wrote:
You need both focus and relaxing... That why we meditation everyday to relax mind and body...
agree! this is the key Very Happy
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:33 am

Here is some of my importance experiment:
allumium foil is easier to control because it less friction than paper...
so choose less friction paper as possible.
bigger spi wheel is easier, because... hard to explain... I'm left handed... so explain thing with words much harder, but I will explain it with pictures:

This is easy
The Psi Wheel - Page 5 DSC00050_zps418c1a89

And this is hardcore
The Psi Wheel - Page 5 DSC00051_zps4c258201

one more thing importance that if your psi-wheel spin backward, you need to feel the force, connect with energy around the psi-wheel

and... Distance is not the problem

Bonus:

P/s: For the god sake! Mark, please add this post as Quote on the front post!

P/s2: My whole life is a lie, I use the rear of my needle for the psi wheel, that why I can't move it, I change it to the top and every kind of psi wheel worked!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:24 am

For Mark actually the foil ones are harder. For me alike most people they're easier. But I got control of them now and they're becoming pretty easy daily.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:53 am

finally succeeded on this. had to just find own way to channel the energy and figure out a better hand position. next have to practice to change the spinning direction, now it only spins to right.
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 5:10 am

hey nazir or mark i have a question i can move a psi wheel with no problem but how can i move up to under a glass or in a jar. more practice or is it something else?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 5:21 am

Yes. And it's best to do it under glass with the lightest psi-wheel you can find and by imagining that there is no glass.
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 5:27 am

cool bro thanks thats a really good idea i would of never thought about it like that. ima practice talk to you later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   The Psi Wheel - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psi Wheel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next