Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

techniques

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

techniques Empty
PostSubject: techniques   techniques EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:04 am

i wanted to share some techniques i've had success with and where i got the idea. and maybe hear some techniques you all crafted on your own.
ive stopped rain multiple times with this technique im about to share. but you need to understand the idea behind it. remember in Hercules where the planets aligned to free the titans. my theory is that each planet sends out pulses. the alignment is a important and a crucial key (i believe) for pk or at least for my technique for stopping rain. cause each pulse lines up with each other making a pulse bigger each addition. my techniques uses the same idea. starting from my root chakra i create a pulse and as the pulse moves up my back each chakra point it passes give an additional pulse. and by the time its at my crown i send an intention of like an umbrella pushing the water into the clouds and holding it up there. think green lantern except your crown chakra is the ring. this is the best way i could explain it.
Back to top Go down

techniques

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1