Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dream submodalities

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Dream submodalities Empty
PostSubject: Dream submodalities   Dream submodalities EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:05 am

I love subjects which make you realise not everybody experiences reality in the same way. That everyone processs information in their own way.

Do you dream in first person or third person? Have you ever had a dream which you were not in? I have it was really surreal. I dont know who any of the people in it were either!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Dream submodalities   Dream submodalities EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:47 am

i always dream in 1st person but ive had plenty of unexplained things happen, when i was younger and my grandfather was still alive i remember them getting a van a blue plymouth voyager i told mamaw and she said they had gotten that have 4 years before i was born yet i remember exactly where they got it and i remember them driving it home and i remember my papaw trading a truck for a ford bronco II but that also happened some time before i was born im not sure if i was still in spirit form and i was following my family or i was a person that died im not sure but then it was like i was born i used to could tell you the exact date now i only remember the year but still yet its very very interesting >.> what are your ideas on what it could be
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Dream submodalities   Dream submodalities EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:06 am

first person and third person, mostly third but a really strange way. i dont know how to explain it, it is just part of the essence of dreams. today i had both, it was almost all in third person but in a moment i took someone hollow skin and placed it o me and in that moment it was first. yes, i had dreams in which i was not there. really strange though.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Dream submodalities   Dream submodalities EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:14 am

Another one is that some people dream in black and white rather than in color.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Dream submodalities   Dream submodalities EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:52 pm

I dream in color, I dream in sort of a weird perspective where it's like first person and third combined. I am usually always in my dreams. Sleep 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
PsyChikSabrina
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
PsyChikSabrina

PostSubject: Re: Dream submodalities   Dream submodalities EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:38 am

mine are normally First person
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Dream submodalities   Dream submodalities EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:21 am

I dream in third person most of the time. Submodalities is a fascinating glimpse into not only how you process information but what blew my mind was that not everybody thinks in the same way.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Dream submodalities   Dream submodalities EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:01 pm

You will find some of your memories work like this too. Some memories might in first person and others in third.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Dream submodalities   Dream submodalities EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:04 pm

@ mark what do you make of my 1st post>? there are times when i dream with myself not even in the dream
have you heard that if you have a falling dream if you hit the bottom you actually die>?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Dream submodalities   Dream submodalities EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Nowforever, I've heard that, I don't think it's true, but I've never reached the bottom. Mark, I quite often create third person memories, where I imagine myself in third person. Well, all of my memories of myself are in third person, you kinda have to imagine yourself in third person though :/
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Dream submodalities   Dream submodalities EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:55 am

NF: Maybe you mind read those memories or maybe you were around when they happened, either in 'spirit' or an incarnation of yourself as somebody who died before you were born?

Jake: A lot of my memories are in third person too. It just goes to show how much of what we think we remember is actually a construct and not what actually happened.

There was a psychology study where they showed people a video of a car speeding down a street. Then afterwards they asked the participants "how fast was the car going when it passed the barn?" and people would say however many miles per hour. Fact is, there was no barn. Most of what we think we remember didn't happen. Don't trust your senses!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Dream submodalities   Dream submodalities EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Don't trust your senses, lol. The very thing that signifies that you exist, you cannot even trust!  affraid 
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Dream submodalities   Dream submodalities EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:56 pm

i sometime dreams in 3rd person (sometimes looking at myself in the dream and being someone else) other times im not even there its like watching a tv but
most of the time just first person.
most precognition dreams are first person.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Dream submodalities   Dream submodalities EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:48 pm

Another interesting submodality is that some peoples memories are like photos where as others have moving video like memories.

What about where you see the image? Like if you could reach out and touch it... where is it?
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Dream submodalities   Dream submodalities EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:57 am

Sometimes 1st, others 3rd person.
Back to top Go down
paulj
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Not in a dream and in b&w at times...   Dream submodalities EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:37 am

This is my first post here. I found you by way of Twitter :-). I have had many dreams that I am not in them, see people I don't know, and wake up thinking that would make a good story for a book (I am an author). I have also had dreams where I know I am dreaming but keep going just to see where the dream takes me. I dream mainly in color but I have had less than a handful of black and white dreams. I maternal grandfather would always dream in black and white and said he never had dreams in color which is weird to me. What do you think of black and white dreams?
Back to top Go down
lureii
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lureii

PostSubject: Re: Dream submodalities   Dream submodalities EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:31 am

Hello. I have dreamt in third person and in first person. it would go back and forth in the dream. I'm a lucid dreamer so I can add and take away things in my dream. Dream in color most of the time. Have you ever try to look in the mirror to see what body your in when your in another body thats not your own? Its kinda funny and weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream submodalities   Dream submodalities Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream submodalities

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1