Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stress and depression

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Stress and depression Empty
PostSubject: Stress and depression   Stress and depression EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:27 pm

Just a thread to talk about how to deal with life problems ect. I'm a teenager and if I told my mother, grandparents or even big brother that I'm stressed they would probably just laugh the crap out of themselves because they think that I have no problem and often people tell me to at least pretend to be 'normal'. This is because I am always a person who sits alone, cold and never ready to talk openly, silenced and troubled by life issues. I told my brother once and the only thing he told me is to grow up because these are worries of a child. As much as I hoped he was right it's keep getting worse and up to the term we call stress. I never talk to girls, cold as f. Nerdy(nerds still rule!). And kind of a bad luck type of person who has some bad luck around him almost everywhere he travels. People threats me like a dog at times(depends) ect.
Referring about Christmas, this is why I'm begging for just the month of December to come because I would finally relax.

Is there a way or method you guys use to remove stress?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Stress and depression   Stress and depression EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:38 pm

I hold my right hand out in front of my face and imagine unzipping a giant zip down the front of my body whilst exhaling a breath. A rush of calm (oxymoron?) will come over your body.

And remember Decembers just one day away bro!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Stress and depression   Stress and depression EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:40 pm

Indeed! And thanks for the method Smile
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Stress and depression   Stress and depression EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:00 pm

close your eyes and see ALL your troubles and pains in one Gigantic ball then see a giant hole an endless hole a black hole if you will then visualize the giant ball getting sucked into the hole and the hole exploding and WHAM your problems are no more
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Stress and depression   Stress and depression EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Its interesting that everybody has different methods for dealing with stress.

A friend of mine told me he counts when he gets angry but it doesn't work, that he still gets angry. I asked him whether he counts up or down and he said up and I asked "How do you know when to stop being angry?" and in that moment I saw a realization on his face.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Stress and depression   Stress and depression EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:37 am

Welcome to my world. Sad
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Stress and depression   Stress and depression EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 12:35 pm

Not anymore. We're still human so it's important to understand that we ALL have our down sides. No one is perfect. That's why when some other people around my age tell me how bad their lives are I ask them:"Are you sure you have the worst life in the world? Do you have LSD, cancer, ebola or any of the like? Reconsider what you just said and be mindful about it."
The main key here is to stay controlled and balance. As teens we have a lot going on and it's easy to understand since we are going through a change, opening the doors of adulthood, but staying negative or holding on to something isn't the way either. Don't become attached to these feelings Teresa. It may sound hard, but try to allow these to naturally flow. After every down stroke there's an up stroke.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Stress and depression   Stress and depression EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:06 pm

I workout everyday to keep stress atbay. Plus i listen to my favourite music, meditation also helps. Sometimes a good retail therapy can do u a lot of good
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Stress and depression   Stress and depression EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 6:18 am

I realized that happiness is more of a journey then a destination. It's a way of life, inner peace and balance. Those great things.

The tips I gave in this video are not based on internet articles(though you may see it in them), but on personal experience. This may not help you that much but hope it kinda clear things up. Coming from the same person who was complaining about stress last year. So you can be happy to, no matter how demolishing your life may seem. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
abramflame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Stress and depression   Stress and depression EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 2:56 pm

I lift weights or hang out with friends to get rid of stress
Back to top Go down
vignesh54
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
vignesh54

PostSubject: Re: Stress and depression   Stress and depression EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Stress and depression   Stress and depression EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 9:30 pm

[quote="vignesh54"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChTnwpkCMhg[/vjquote]

That channel is great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stress and depression   Stress and depression Empty

Back to top Go down

Stress and depression

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1