Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Christmas Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Christmas Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:28 pm

Did you see the faux outrage in the Netherlands this week? There's a traditional parade where Santa comes into town but unlike everywhere else rather than having elves as helpers the dutch Santa has an army of little black slaves...

The Christmas Thread Cq5dam.web.1280.1280

White guys blacking up celebrated by the cheering crowds. Nazir, you're black and kinda Dutch lol... What's your take on 'black Pete'?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Lol, I loved them! We used to dance around school every time they come to visit. The children are usually scared because if you're a bad boy/girl Santa will take you to Spain on his boat, in a sack. I love it Very Happy. Now certain politics are claiming that it's racist for them to be black and we're all like:"What gifts! It has been always like that." Well, weird stuff. But what I think of the celebration? Awesome childhood.

Get your shoes ready the night before 5 Dec. and remember to put some grass in it for Santa's horse, lol. It's a usual thing here.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Santa's horse?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:34 pm

Neigh! In other countries it's Reindeer... or in New Zealand: Motorised cheapo parade float dragged behind a smelly diesel wagon that is belching out smoke, and choking everyone. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:04 am

Same. I'm mostly begging for December! I'm looking forward for Christmas and I really want the day to come already Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 2:45 pm

I don't want to look forward to Christmas, because that's one month away. I feel like that's too long of a time to look forward to something. I feel like if you look forward for such a long time, you miss the events happening in your closer future. So I'm not looking forward to it yet, but it will be fun when it comes! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:51 am

I bloody hate christmas
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:42 am

Haha why?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 5:56 am

What a Grinch! lol! 
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:50 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I bloody hate christmas
Jake G. wrote:
What a Grinch! lol!
Honestly said I sensed the hate within the way you said it Mark that's why I laughed and asked why :p
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:11 am

i understand mark. for me christmas is absolutely perverted. santa claus, christmas tree, celebration of consumption . everybody loves each other for a few days and the rest of the year selfishness and greed is ruling in the people's minds.
every day, every hour, the CHRIST IN US should be celebrated and not once a year the birth of some kind of savior.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:29 am

Christmas is not Christian btw, it's Pagan Razz
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:44 pm

I never did explain why I dislike Christmas so much.

Its not because of the consumerism or the capitalism (which I do detest) but rather that the day is just so goddamn boring. I mean you are woken up at 7am by a younger sibling, then you open an array of disappointing presents. Then you have to wait from 8am to like 2-3pm in the afternoon for the most disappointing dinner and then thats it. Theres nothing good on TV, you can't go out because theres nowhere open, its just boring boring boring.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:54 pm

LOL. I like the whole month(December) because it's like friday of the months. New year is something you can enjoy Smile. Go out with some friend, get drunk. I would mostly stay here at home chatting with my ex on facebook but after that go out and get some drink as well.

By now I'm just to say jealous of my musician friend who is 10x better guitar player and singer then I am. I want a song to really kill him. And then I found this one. Which sounds awesome for fingerstyle! I just need the tabs.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:25 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
christmas isnt even christian -_- its pegan where you give gifts
i mean you celebrate the conception of christ but giving everybody else presents on jesus day >.> ?
Yep, you are indeed right. The church plastered Jesus over the front of an annual Pagan celebration.

it all starts with the Romans.

You see the polytheistic religions believed in many gods. Hinduism is a polythiestic religion, as was the norse and the ancient greek in fact there are many examples, even the bible discusses them. Some gods were local to certain areas and when you were in that area you worshiped that god. So when the Romans invaded places they would take on their gods and incorporate them into the roman faith, Hercules as we know him is the romanised version of the original Heracles.

So the Romans also invaded Israel and the the whole Jesus thing happened and Christianity was born. The Romans, after initially persecuting Christians, adopted Jesus and the one God theory and established the ROMAN Catholic church. Think about it.. who defeated the Roman Empire? Nobody, because its still there. The 'Emporors' are now the 'Popes' and the many gods became saints and the rest is history.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:38 pm

Very educational Mark!

It's snowing here! The sweet sound of quietness, and insulation.

Oh yeah, Mark, I got used to the new website format, and I love it!
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:20 pm

i personally believe that some of the other gods are just interpretations of god and his prophets like odin is god and thor=jesus tyr=joseph so on etc anyway i recently read a blog that archeologists and some historians now think that the whole jesus thing was a hoax to lead the masses, for one there is no logical way of that working out because 300 years later rome converted to christianity im thinking how the hell does it make sense to outlaw a religion and then immediatly convert it with constantine
anyway i like christmas but only for jesus i dont care about gifts its just something trying to shadow christianity hell over here they atheist occultist are trying to get christ taken out of christmas and christmas isnt even a christian holiday .-.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:43 am

I never EVER experienced snow. If I did. I would go with my short sleeve shirt on because it's a once in a life-time experience Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:03 am

Nazir, I like snow! I also like ice! I should walk on the lake when it freezes! What lake you might ask? Lake Erie, of course. I usually like to be somewhat cold, but I'm a bit sick right now, so I want to stay warm. The temperature of my house is 65 F, or 18.33 C. Anyway, you should go to somewhere in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:16 am

The idea of having Christmas during summer is an odd concept to because its in the winter in Europe. I wonder how different your Christmas imagery is from ours, I mean like on our cards we have pictures of snowmen and penguins, the Santa claus character, robins, christmas trees,

What kind of pictures go with summer Christmas? beaches? Lol

Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:27 am

lol. well we dont have christmas cards anyway. !spoiler for kids! dont read unless you want me to spoil your childhood! i have been santa for the last two years. the best part is that you can say anything ANYTHING and no one can tell you a thing.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:31 am

Watch this, skip to about 6.20 for the most important part.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:50 am

lol Mark, my family and I went to London 5 years back during christmas. Its hard to even get lunch, theres no train and the restaurant are mainly closed. So we're stuck in the hotel with cup noodles xD I love the boxing days though haha
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:57 am

Yeah everywhere grinds to a halt on Christmas day, its impossible to get anything.

Is it Malaysia you're from? Whats christmas like there?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:08 am

I'm interested these days in the All Saints Eve or Halloween. I heard many stories and only one came to my true basic sense. But it's an amazingly interesting to search about Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Christmas Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next