Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Electrokinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

electrokinesis - Electrokinesis  Empty
PostSubject: not sure how to explain   electrokinesis - Electrokinesis  EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:55 am

there will be sometimes when i am taking a nap during the day with my girlfreind and ill be laying there with my eyes closed and ill feel like flashes of just some feeling it feels like a jolt of electricity but to a much more comfortable degree it will do that many times and ill feel it start in my head. and itll happen for just a second and stop. when it does that i try to be prepared to do some sort of O.B.E. but its difficult to pin point when exactly itll hit. bc ill feel it start out really light and in an instant it will go from really light to light heavy
help:?: Question Question 
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis    electrokinesis - Electrokinesis  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:39 am

interesting.

where in your body does the feeling escape from? it starts at your head but where does it end?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis    electrokinesis - Electrokinesis  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:21 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
interesting.

where in your body does the feeling escape from? it starts at your head but where does it end?
it starts around my 3rd eye area sometimes at the top of my head and stops around my eyes/ nose
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis    electrokinesis - Electrokinesis  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:56 am

ok, so you should loop the feeling from where it leaves your body to where it begins.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis    electrokinesis - Electrokinesis  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:31 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
ok, so you should loop the feeling from where it leaves your body to where it begins.
hm. i will. also, sometimes when i enter a house ill get an OBE just by walking around in the house that i dont normally stay in. ill feel like im just an inch out of my body for a milisecond and i almost feel the same way as what i just told you just its more pleasant.
i am psychometric, could i be so powerful that when i detect them my spiritual being wants to seperate from my body?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis    electrokinesis - Electrokinesis  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
hm. i will. also, sometimes when i enter a house ill get an OBE just by walking around in the house that i dont normally stay in. ill feel like im just an inch out of my body for a milisecond and i almost feel the same way as what i just told you just its more pleasant.
i am psychometric, could i be so powerful that when i detect them my spiritual being wants to seperate from my body?
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Electrokinesis    electrokinesis - Electrokinesis  EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:34 pm

has anyone done Electrokinesis? cause i saw on the psi wiki that electrokinesis can be used as a tool in self defense measures. has anyone learned to do this? if you did please share your visualizations with me
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis    electrokinesis - Electrokinesis  EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:48 pm

i havent hhad much success with Electrokinesis as im more accustomed to the elemental kinesis anyway i do know that you stick up your index finger and vizualize little lightining bolts striking it all over
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis    electrokinesis - Electrokinesis  EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:09 pm

i don't stick up my index finger. I use a different method.

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis    electrokinesis - Electrokinesis  EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:16 pm

I mostly do it when I'm having RSPK or better said Recurrent Spontaneous Psychokinesis. I do electrokinesis mostly when I can't control it, so when I'm emotional. That's why I started training it after sometime again and I'm having good progress with it.
Back to top Go down
mohamed_khaled
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis    electrokinesis - Electrokinesis  EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:37 pm

So how do u guys practise electrokinesis?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis    electrokinesis - Electrokinesis  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:33 am

I wrote it in a different thread already, but I suggest you start with this:
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis    electrokinesis - Electrokinesis  EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:41 am

I'm doing Electrokinesis right now. What your saying though, Did you feel any light pains or stings? That could be electrokinesis
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis    electrokinesis - Electrokinesis  EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:37 pm

please someone help e with tk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis    electrokinesis - Electrokinesis  Empty

Back to top Go down

Electrokinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1