Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scrying, Predicting the Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Scrying, Predicting the Future Empty
PostSubject: Scrying, Predicting the Future   Scrying, Predicting the Future EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:32 pm

Scrying is the clairvoyant ability to see the future through a reflective object. The vision people recieve is either from gods, spirits, devils or the psychic mind. It depends how you do it. Most of us do it of course by the psychic mind. Objects of doing it with is a bowl of water, a pool of water, crystal ball, black mirrors or a cup of tea or a dark soda(coca cola ect. Any of them that is pure black).

Known for his book of prophesies is the famous clairvoyant Michel de Nostredame or just known as Nostradamus.
Scrying, Predicting the Future Nostradamus-occult

With a calm mind and patients you should focus on the person you want to recieve a vision of and with a lot of concentration.

Use this method:
1. Sit with your back straight and your hands face up in your lap.
2. Pour a kettle full of boiling water into a bowl.
3. Place a towel over your head and position your face above the bowl.
4. Breathe in a Pranayama style: breathe with your diaphragm rather than your lungs.
5. Relax your facial muscles and jaw, let your mouth hang open.
6. Watch the steam, ripples and movenments of the water.
7. Notice any sensations that you feel as you enter a trance like state.
8. Record any ideas or images you may have sensed during the process.
(I give my thanks to Mark for the information and method.)
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Scrying, Predicting the Future   Scrying, Predicting the Future EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Share the visions you recieved with us. We'll be glad to hear them as well.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Scrying, Predicting the Future   Scrying, Predicting the Future EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: Scrying, Predicting the Future   Scrying, Predicting the Future EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:56 am

I use something similar with a slight difference. I have in front of me a blue crystal ball. When I stare into that I see the faces of spirits superimposed on my face. Last time I looked I saw a face over mine... of a caucasian male, stubbly chin, balding, early 40's, overweight and wearing a red baseball cap.
Time before that it was of another person with beard, moustache, dark hair, 30's, slicked back hair and wearing sunglasses.

Different face every time.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Scrying, Predicting the Future   Scrying, Predicting the Future EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:35 pm

I had a dream 2days ago , there were so many complicated things happend, but all I remember once I woke up was I saw a black guy , (looks like an athlete)very tall and skinny he was wearing a red sport t shirt and pant he's running on a competition I assumed. When I was wondering about "who is he 'while dreaming, there was some Chinese words pop up showed "he's the champion of the 1st summer Olympic game of sourth Africa " I searched this on google when I woke up . And I found the related info which I didn't know about is the next summer Olympic game is gonna be at Brazil of sourth Africa in 2016. And that's indeed thier 1st time do the Olympic game . I just didn't get the name of that athlete ! I'm a person who never watch news or care about sports lol"! So I really expecting what's gonna happen in 2016
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Scrying, Predicting the Future   Scrying, Predicting the Future EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:02 am

I'm like my grandfather now lol. I'm always right even when I don't want to be! BOTH predictions came true, not at the right timing but all of it happen on this weird wednesday. I got some bad grades and my friend Cody visit me unexpected. Shocked me when he came(shocked me in a good way).
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Scrying, Predicting the Future   Scrying, Predicting the Future EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:07 am

Well my wednesday is HORRIBLE from now till I don't know when lol. I'm indeed grounded. No friend should ever visit me, nor I may not hang out on my free time. Kinda pushed off(my nice way to say pss off) that I already know it was coming since last week. The video explains it. And it suprisely indeed came true. What do you guys call that? Good progress :p? I should start looking for positive visions or I fear these bad events will keep happening.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Scrying, Predicting the Future   Scrying, Predicting the Future EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Anyone else had success with this precognition technique?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Scrying, Predicting the Future   Scrying, Predicting the Future EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:59 pm

Most of the predictions I have made seem to be from the distant future and some, its fair to say are pretty damn weird. One of my prophecies divined using this method combined with automatic writing said (to paraphrase) that one day whales will be able to talk to humans.

I laughed when I read back what id written, so I imagine to skeptics that just sou ds ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Scrying, Predicting the Future   Scrying, Predicting the Future EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:04 am

My first predictions is what I made a video about. I kinda imagine about the bad grades from far already, but not my friend visiting me. After tuesday I thought my predictions were fake until wednesday came and all 2 of them came true.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Scrying, Predicting the Future   Scrying, Predicting the Future EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:00 am

I'm thinking about making a thread that we're all going to experiment with our clairvoyant abilities and use the scrying method to recieve visions about the coming year 2014! Sounds like fun, does it?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Scrying, Predicting the Future   Scrying, Predicting the Future EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:33 pm

Yeah I like that idea. If we all come up with say 10 predictions for the year ahead?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Scrying, Predicting the Future   Scrying, Predicting the Future EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:14 pm

I can predict the future.
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: Scrying, Predicting the Future   Scrying, Predicting the Future EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:22 am

I have a good friend who can have very vivid hallucinations whenever he wants (basically they are hypnagonic hallucinations but now he can have them at any time) and he can also see phosphenes and manipulate them. His ability reminds me of Tesla.
I wonder if that would not be better to predict things than scrying but it must be hard because I can almost only have them while being in a transe state and they are not always very vivid. This friend has lucid dreams every night and sometimes several in row.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrying, Predicting the Future   Scrying, Predicting the Future Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrying, Predicting the Future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1