Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Scrying Switch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Scrying Switch Empty
PostSubject: The Scrying Switch   The Scrying Switch EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:35 pm

Something I decided to came up with due my own latest experiences. I realized that after using my crystal ball for some weeks now, every time I'm done I get automatic clairvoyant pictures. I can walk near a graveyard and see a fast appearance walking by. Not in the corner of my eye but like in front of me. Not standing straight either just passing by. My precognition is also more in tune then usual lately. I think that scrying increases your ability to receive mental images(clairvoyance) and boosts it even if it was already good. You guys should try scrying if especially your natural clair- ability is clairvoyance or if you are interested in this ability. Things will begin to seem like in the movie The Sixth Sense to you, and I'm not kidding. If you don't have a crystal ball it's totally fine. You can google many techniques of scrying(not any type of divination only SCRYING which is seeing clairvoyant images through reflective tools).

One that most of you guys can do is filling a bowl full of hot water(hot water so that it has this smoke coming out of it) and put it on somewhere you would feel comfortable. Get into a hypnotic state and gaze into the steaming water until you start to see images as if you were day dreaming or hallucinating.

After scrying a lot you'll see what I mean in this thread. Your clairvoyance will suddenly become very natural.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

The Scrying Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scrying Switch   The Scrying Switch EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:56 pm

Okay, this motivates me into trying scrying again.

Is that your crystal ball in your avatar? It looks a bit puny compared to some crystal balls. Laughing 
I'm sure it's just as effective as a larger one though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Scrying Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scrying Switch   The Scrying Switch EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:01 pm

Yeah Razz. I don't have the money and privacy for large ones. Andes you should try it again my friend.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Scrying Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scrying Switch   The Scrying Switch EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:42 am

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Scrying Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scrying Switch   The Scrying Switch EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:47 am

Yep. I was about to put the link.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Scrying Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scrying Switch   The Scrying Switch EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:28 am

You guys can try the black mirror as well. It looks difficult to make but it really isn't.

The only thing I needed to buy was the picture frame, and it was still super cheap. If you have an old one that you don't use anymore, that's good as well. But make sure the frame isn't too bright and as close to black as possible. The ones that have a more bright color can be distracting when you're trying to scry with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Scrying Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scrying Switch   The Scrying Switch Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scrying Switch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1