Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im at my lowest point

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

im at my lowest point Empty
PostSubject: im at my lowest point   im at my lowest point EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:07 am

i cant find a job, im a certified nurses assisstant ive applied everywhere in know im 19 and im damn near broke. i just dont see an end. ive been depressed everyday for a month now the only escape i find from the endlessness known as being broke is practicing my psionic abilities and now im becoming to depressed to practice them. i dont know what to do freinds ive lost all hope of getting a job. there just isnt an end No Crying or Very sad theres no way to make a damn dime anymore
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: im at my lowest point   im at my lowest point EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Can you already go to university for studying certain things? If so what do you like Smile? You could also go to a college which has even a little bit of parapsychology. You could work for what you studied first and be a parapsychologist as well.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: im at my lowest point   im at my lowest point EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:59 pm

i start a community college alittle after the start of the year. for RNclasses. @ Mark is it possible that i could teach people to use these abilities for a charge of 20$ a session?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: im at my lowest point   im at my lowest point EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:00 pm

i start a community college alittle after the start of the year. for RNclasses. @ Mark is it possible that i could teach people to use these abilities for a charge of 20$ a session?
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: im at my lowest point   im at my lowest point EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:03 pm

Great plan, i'm most likely going to college to be a RN too, they make an average of $60k+ a year, decent money to live off of + helping people = win.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: im at my lowest point   im at my lowest point EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:19 pm

i love this one: matthew 6:25 ff

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: im at my lowest point   im at my lowest point EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:34 pm

^ @ fischer that made me feel better. i guess i let the root of all evil come before my necessities and what matters most. i need to read the bible more as it has the answers to just about anything you ask
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: im at my lowest point   im at my lowest point EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:59 pm

A lot of people on these forums are depressed. nowforever, you could use precognition to win the lottery. Just a suggestion though. That got me thinking, what if someone used precognition to win the lottery, and they kept destroying the tickets they bought. So the lottery would keep piling up money, until someone picked the right number before the precognitive person. That would be interesting...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
holladollar
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: im at my lowest point   im at my lowest point EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:25 am

I wonder how can you all be depressed, when you achieved something that was considered impossible. IT's been almost 2months and i didn't achieve anything, i'm feeling now so depressed and keep loosing strength...
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: im at my lowest point   im at my lowest point EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:38 am

well man you just have too keep on trying! remember how long it took me to get where i am>? lok @ mark and how long it probably took him use that for inspiration
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im at my lowest point   im at my lowest point Empty

Back to top Go down

im at my lowest point

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1