Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pixie
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb Empty
PostSubject: I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb   I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:55 am

Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb   I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:33 am

Hey Pixie, I had not such experience yet, but I also did not experiment with electrokinesis a lot yet.
But it looks from the video, as if your camera actually captured some kind of blueish energy there! It could very well be, if your intention was to make that bulb glow, that electronic devices were affected! You know there is a reason, that cameras and also cellphones are used in video games and movies as first antenna to another dimension? Maybe it was some kind of like this! Because the picture was totally fine in the beginning, then suddenly it goes all dark and I saw that blue light especially in the low left corner!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Tanjeria
pixie
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb   I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:35 am

I'm so glad you saw it too! I've been also seeing rings of neon light in a few of my other videos but much more subtle!
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb   I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:37 am

I watched your video on youtube again, there I could see that crazy zooming much better, the whole screen is neon blue, but the source comes from left bottom corner! It actually looks like there is a face in that zooming blueish light. Very strange... Can you give me the link to the videos were you can see the blue light subtle as well? Didn't see it before. Maybe now I can focus on that1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Tanjeria
pixie
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb   I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:03 am

I know I didn't feel anything negative during the process I just want to make sure I'm doing everything properly. Nice job on the paper btw and keep at it in a few days it should move
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: blue flashes   I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:54 pm

i remember when i was meditating about a year ago i saw blue flashes for about 5 seconds, never experienced this again after that.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb   I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:10 am

the main thing for mediation is help us not to "think" dump the brain. empty the brain and be peaceful. when the peace come you can see and feel  ur true self.  the higher self, the heart is the key , the heart chakra is the key. we should be the beings who leads by heart not brain.

ignore those illusions or things u see by ur physical eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb   I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb Empty

Back to top Go down

I know i've posted this vid a bunch already but I'm so unclear as to what is going on, it seems as though at one point an entire light show in neon appears as it zooms in and out. Can anyone place a thought or similar experience while meditating with bulb

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1