Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sending energy...i suck at it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
milona
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Sending energy...i suck at it. Empty
PostSubject: Sending energy...i suck at it.   Sending energy...i suck at it. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:10 am

Hi all.

I am trying whit some frends to send energy, but i suck at it.
(Just need to train some harder i think)

I resive it whit my left hand, filter it via the hart and send it out again whit my right hand to the next person.

Not only is it slowd down extreemly whit my hart but sending energy..i is somthing i suck to at.
lol!

Is there a way to get better in this kind of sharing of energy whit frends?
I am new training whit sombody who is bad at it to, but anny pointers are always welcome.

Who has some good pointers to become better at this?
Thank you fore reading. Sending energy...i suck at it. 3900822010
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Sending energy...i suck at it.   Sending energy...i suck at it. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:53 am

Hmmm, maybe you can try using your soul energy and try pushing that out of your palms, it's the body you feel during astral travel which is another form of energy, you have to really feeeeel it though passing through your palms, hope this helps somewhat n.n/
Back to top Go down
Kelvinikmin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Kelvinikmin

PostSubject: Re: Sending energy...i suck at it.   Sending energy...i suck at it. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:56 am

Try meditation, and practice allot, it doesn't happen over night. Also, practice making psi balls, I use to do them on the bus to school every morning, and have gotten pretty good at making them. One last thing you could try is compressing the energy, and pumping allot into it for maybe five minutes, then try projecting.
Back to top Go down
https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCHtvzhlXTvBUju65MlI10Kg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sending energy...i suck at it.   Sending energy...i suck at it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sending energy...i suck at it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1