Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So i was trying to astral project!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TkPoku
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TkPoku

So i was trying to astral project! Empty
PostSubject: So i was trying to astral project!   So i was trying to astral project! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:40 am

Yesterday i headed to bed and tried to astral project but i can't remember anything but the thing i noticed when i woke up i was laying on other side of my bed so i turned myself around to my pillow again. Like i have turned myself around in my bed asleep?

Does this mean anything?
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: So i was trying to astral project!   So i was trying to astral project! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:20 pm

Hmm, people say that our souls usually leave our body during dreamless sleep, that may be what happened in your case.
Back to top Go down
TkPoku
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TkPoku

PostSubject: Re: So i was trying to astral project!   So i was trying to astral project! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:10 am

It could be that, but i didnt remember anything when that happend,
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: So i was trying to astral project!   So i was trying to astral project! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:18 am

Sorry I forgot to mention about that but yeah, people don't usually remember when this happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i was trying to astral project!   So i was trying to astral project! Empty

Back to top Go down

So i was trying to astral project!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1