Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello guys~ I'm new here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Hello guys~ I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Hello guys~ I'm new here!   Hello guys~ I'm new here! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Hi guys! my name is Osiris is from the name of the ancient Egyptian gods.I think god just like friend not something sacred.
I'm from taiwan~ just 17 . I was very interested the things like telekinesis and I practice for two or three weeks I think?
now i can roll a pen on my palm with no shake or something is that telekinesis?
The reason that i will learn this the important one is something unbelievable happend on me many times i told my parents but they just said those are my imagination or coincidence they don't believe me I want to show them but I realize I can't control it on purpose but when it happens I hurt people I didn't mean it. I'm afraid it will getting wrose when it happen next time so i search and read many information and now I'm here~
I'm very happy can meet you guys~
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys~ I'm new here!   Hello guys~ I'm new here! EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:24 am

i had this same issue freind, i started out with pyrokinesis. i never wanted to show any one else until i told my girlfreind and a close freind. i trained for a year straight until i could put it out. get good enough to control it then show everyone!. dont be afraid to show your power. and no mater what anyone tells you as long as you believe its real then it is real
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys~ I'm new here!   Hello guys~ I'm new here! EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:00 am

welcome to the brotherhood ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys~ I'm new here!   Hello guys~ I'm new here! EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys~ I'm new here!   Hello guys~ I'm new here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello guys~ I'm new here!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1