Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello guys I'm new!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haruto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Haruto

Hello guys I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Hello guys I'm new!   Hello guys I'm new! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:30 pm

My name is Haruto, 30 years old and I have a strong interest in telekinesis, ghosts and aliens.  Seems to be the perfect community for me to hang in.  Woot!  Accidentally stumbled upon this forum by watching some dude on YouTube doing TK.

So super excited to be here and start reading everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psiworks.ga
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys I'm new!   Hello guys I'm new! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:46 pm

Welcome to the forums n.n/
Hope you learn lots here too Smile
Back to top Go down
Haruto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Haruto

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys I'm new!   Hello guys I'm new! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:47 pm

**nods** thank you. I'm sure I will. I'm already looking through lots of stuff. It's really nice. Admittedly I'm a little late for the particular thread that got me to actually register though. So I'm honestly a little put out that he's no longer answering questions. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.psiworks.ga
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys I'm new!   Hello guys I'm new! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:07 pm

Meh, me and you both =.=

Every once in awhile an older member does come around to reply to questions and stuff so you just gotta hang around and wait for them, as for me well, I'm just practically self studying for the meantime, and I have made some progress, already got to a point where I can generate an electrical current from within my arm to the outside of my palm at will, practiced picking up stuff with my charged hand and most of the electric current does seem to get transferred to the object, hurts though but at least it's still progress all the same

So yeah, you can always do some self studying for the meantime while waiting, works somewhat n.n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys I'm new!   Hello guys I'm new! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello guys I'm new!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1