Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs   Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Yummyhen wrote:
essalove wrote:
i got lots of orbs pictures ! most of them are archangels with spirits. i just not sure if its archangel Michael or gabriel or their merge. but it does looks different from normal orb. they are bigger and got light white or blue light. maybe yummy hen could help me figure out
Archangel Michael is said to be blue (sometimes). Archangel Gabriel normally has 4 wings as she is a cherubim. So yes probably light white for Archangel Gabriel.

You mean this?:

Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs - Page 2 200px-OoT_Navi

She is character of "Legend of Zelda" game
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Yummyhen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs   Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:17 pm

superbabilon wrote:
Yummyhen wrote:
essalove wrote:
i got lots of orbs pictures ! most of them are archangels with spirits. i just not sure if its archangel Michael or gabriel or their merge. but it does looks different from normal orb. they are bigger and got light white or blue light. maybe yummy hen could help me figure out
Archangel Michael is said to be blue (sometimes). Archangel Gabriel normally has 4 wings as she is a cherubim. So yes probably light white for Archangel Gabriel.

You mean this?:

Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs - Page 2 200px-OoT_Navi

She is character of "Legend of Zelda" game
LOL. Nah, Spirits and stuff appear as orbs, because we haven't trained our eyes or technology Razz to see past the orbs. If you fully open your third eye you will be able to see what these orbs are actually, they may be orbs or far more than that. Angels usually appear in a white or gold orb form.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs   Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:50 pm

Camera's capture pretty good photo's of orbs although most of them are not to be trusted right away. And even with my third eye open I can't see orbs. Or at least when my physical eyes are open I can't. And mostly great quality camera's will decode in real orbs a face. The orbs sometimes have faces in them. Also a spirit orb would by bigger, with different colors and sometimes leaving a trail.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs   Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:58 pm

superbabilon wrote:
Psiwiki told me that psiball can be used to programing and bring words to other people, but the ball can't fly through long distance. It must absorb energy when flying...
So I think Psi ball may be similar to spirit orbs...
Or spirit orbs carry people wishes?
i have been heard that too use psi ball to deliver the msg never tried that but i will do one day:D

Back to top Go down
Yummyhen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs   Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:23 pm

Well, with my contact with angels and stuff.. Angels do understand english and all the languages. It is just your turn to receive back the message, how you would do that is different.

I'm not sure about other beings though... :/
Back to top Go down
timewitch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs   Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 4:23 am

How can you tell the difference between the spiritual smoke manifetation, the orb and specs of light? is it the same thing? do they mean different stuff? furthremore, when you wake up and you *think* you saw an orb, or smoke or a spec of light, how can you be sure? could it be causes of your eyes? I wear glasses....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs   Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dust/Insect orbs vs Spirit/Ghost orbs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2