Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeing intense energy, spirit beings, and orbs every day.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sageenlightenment
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
sageenlightenment

Seeing intense energy, spirit beings, and orbs every day. Empty
PostSubject: Seeing intense energy, spirit beings, and orbs every day.   Seeing intense energy, spirit beings, and orbs every day. EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:08 pm

It's always good to hear the opinion of these things from time to time, at least for the sake of validation and sanity. The past year has been a huge change and I'd like to share and see if anybody can answer any questions on the subject. At this point, I wonder the validity of what i'm seeing as it has become a daily thing, especially at night. Honestly, i've seen a lot and I'm going to put it all here to see if anybody knows what any of this is because I am at the point of immense confusion. Long but it would be much appreciated. "_

When I relax, I can see energy in the trees, auras over living organisms and anything with an electric frequency. I see streams of energy flowing through the air. This energy that I see, I can stick out my hand and connect with the object's aura and it has been every color including gold and rainbow-like auras and streams of energy. When I have levitated objects especially when I don't mean to or didn't really try. I see my energy flowing, connecting with the aura of the object and then my mind just moving it by thinking it. But I sense this presence around me when it happens, the whole room is filled with energy and its everywhere. I don't know what it is.

Sometimes I see a big purple/blue energy balls in front of me, and I can see the clear translucent, almost holographic-like energy radiating off of it. It connects to my chakras and arms. There have been multiple ones around me at the same time in my field of vision that connect to my energy. Flowing vibrantly, either being given or taken with multiple colors. Sometimes the ball turns into like a black square like a vortex or something. Sometimes the energy is something invisible or an object. Sometimes the energy seems is by itself and connects to me like a leech. It's harmless but has been pretty creepy before and I don't get a good feeling from it. I've seen videos of my meditation and they all looked like spider-like energies that were made of a shadow. Then the shadows would also turn into just weird things. Like reptar-looking things eating energy. Other times a weird moving shadow image that shows weird creature-like things doing weird things.

Then there's orbs that are black and pop up out of nowhere with dark energy radiating off of it. Other times, I see a neon blue auras and red ones that remind me of eyes. These are the ones that are rather annoying and have been disturbing.

But then occasionally I look and see what looks like gold and other times silver sparks bouncing off each other in an almost figure 8 pattern. This is usually followed with beautiful holographic-like energy with multiple colors and they almost look like a light being. I've had nothing but a positive feeling from this. The energy comes from the sky and jumps onto objects. I can't communicate with it though through words or anything, just feelings and emotion it seems.

Occasionally when I look at the stars, I see tiny little dots of different colored energy shooting off them. I see those energy beams I was talking about shooting down and streaming to my energy. Again, nothing but positive warm feelings and a feeling of being charged.

The issue is that I don't even have to try to see it anymore, I just relax and my vision starts to see it. I see it, even when I am not trying or want to. It's just there, and it won't disappear. Expecially from 12-4am. And since it's not going anywhere, I am trying to find the answers as to what any of it really is. I'm wondering if I am seeing beings or just energy and if so what all of these things are. Or maybe I really am just going crazy or seeing things I should not see. If anybody has any similar experiences or can answer these questions please feel free to share.

Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Seeing intense energy, spirit beings, and orbs every day.   Seeing intense energy, spirit beings, and orbs every day. EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Congratulations my dear you are starting to see the angels and other lives in other forms. don't worry, its a sign , a big sign for you to start your spiritual journey, you are leading by some divine being, might be archangels. try to get to used to it and feel them with your heart, even could communicate with them with your mind sometimes. we are getting into ascension with our earth to 4th or 5th dimension which is a higher frequency new environment for us. just be calm and relax enjoy your daily life and guided by your inner voice. as long as your thoughts being positive everything will be fine.
P.s I am also started to seen auras since the beginning of 2013. when you don't want to see just change your thoughts to other things make you happy, like listening music or watch some comedy or anything.
If you could not sleep duo to seeing those orbs, just light up a candle and pray archangel to protect you when you sleeping. I do that often, like last night I light up a white candle to ask archangel gabriel and michael to stay with me Smile
Back to top Go down
sageenlightenment
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
sageenlightenment

PostSubject: Re: Seeing intense energy, spirit beings, and orbs every day.   Seeing intense energy, spirit beings, and orbs every day. EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:05 am

Thanks for the advice.  After a while it became kind of alarming but it's good to know what it is.  I guess I am just coming to terms with their existence.  I wish I could know what all the different types were because there's many different things that I'm seeing.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Seeing intense energy, spirit beings, and orbs every day.   Seeing intense energy, spirit beings, and orbs every day. EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:13 pm

How i wish i could be you then i would draw them and share here to discuss those orbs etc. you can research on internet about orbs even some video on youtube, there are tons of spiritual books introduce that. reading book is another way to enjoy the spiritual path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing intense energy, spirit beings, and orbs every day.   Seeing intense energy, spirit beings, and orbs every day. Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing intense energy, spirit beings, and orbs every day.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1