Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 8th Chakra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Last One
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The 8th Chakra  Empty
PostSubject: The 8th Chakra    The 8th Chakra  EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:34 pm

Okay hey guys its Brandon and in todays Topic/Discussion is "The 8th Chakra" So I have a small story for you guys! So I was trying to get back into meditation today because I was lacking and very behind basically I had a talk with my sub-consious and I was telling it that psychic abilities are possible and that chakras are real I ended up visualising a huge line of clones of me in circles in a huge line for every chakra.

The huge line became one big circle which then emitted a white glow then a huge pillar for the circle had the 7 chakras but the huge circle manifested slightly above the crown chakra then heard my sub-consious say it was The Matrix of the chakras (The bridge to the other chakras) I then heard my sub-consious tell me to activate the chakra I had to say "Aprelle" or "Aprelee" somthing like that! I then went back to reality and searched on youtube "The 8th Chakra" The interesting part is it said the 8th Chakra is slightly above the crown chakra! Tell me what you guys think. ~Brandon
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

The 8th Chakra  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 8th Chakra    The 8th Chakra  EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:49 am

Oh HEY, glad you're feeling better now n.n/

Back to top Go down

The 8th Chakra

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1