Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious guidance wanted/want to connect with a murdered spirit for justice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carbon Doll
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Serious guidance wanted/want to connect with a murdered spirit for justice Empty
PostSubject: Serious guidance wanted/want to connect with a murdered spirit for justice   Serious guidance wanted/want to connect with a murdered spirit for justice EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:44 am

Please, no rude or frivolous replies I am looking for genuine help here to aid my calling.

Hello, I am 24, female, a practicing novice white witch, and an empath.

About two weeks ago my neighbor's wife died and he disappeared the next day.
Come to find out she was 33, died of either choking or suffocation from a drug OD.
Her husband is on the run from the cops because it is suspected as homicide for several reasons, but the main being he OD'd her on purpose or willing let the opportunity present itself for him when she did OD.

It has been two weeks, give a few days. No leads and the husband sneaks onto the property at late hours (is still on the run mind you) so it's very unsettling.

I have taken it upon myself to take care of her two cats that he abandoned and left to starve.

I feel them through her and I can't shake that she calls to them. I will find one at a time wandered back to its property dazed and confused and when I go retrieve it, the cat snaps out of fog, and seems unsure of why it's there and then eagerly follows me home.

I feel her presence and a darker presence on the property. It makes me very uncomfortable in the pit of my stomach.There is no fence and I can get pretty close which intensifies the feelings.

I feel like I just have this calling to figure out what I can to tell the police or at least give this woman's spirit closure. Its just a compelling thought inside of me that I know I must act on but I don't want to be brash, ignorant, nor foolish.

Sometimes spirits come to me in dreams but unfortunately I have had no visit from her as I had hoped.

I believe the cats are crucial for the connection as well.

Where can I go from here?
What should I research?
Precautions I need to take?
Again please only guidance not ridicule.

Thank you for your time as well!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Serious guidance wanted/want to connect with a murdered spirit for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious guidance wanted/want to connect with a murdered spirit for justice   Serious guidance wanted/want to connect with a murdered spirit for justice EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 7:32 am

Thats terrible to hear. My suggestion would be to try using a spirit communication tool such as a Ouija board, pendulum or dowsing rods.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

Serious guidance wanted/want to connect with a murdered spirit for justice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1