Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maniackilla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct? Empty
PostSubject: Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct?   Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:27 am

Okay, so heres the thing, most things on an atomic level are 98% empty space bound only by gravity. So what stops us from falling through the ground, or walking through walls.
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct?   Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:39 pm

I believe that everything is made of energy. If you take your computer for example. It appears still but if you were to zoom in the particles that make it up are constantly moving. Movement and heat are only possible with energy.

If I had to guess, the thing that keeps us from falling through the floor is that maybe things have different types of energies.

Just my theory. Do what you will with it
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct?   Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:12 am

The particles vibrate faster if its hotter and the opposite. how ever the universe is made up of 34 % of matter. how ever portals can move and spread it
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct?   Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:10 pm

The matter itself is small, but the effect it has on the space around it gives the 'empty space' a way to interact with matter. It'd be like how magnets work, they affect a greater area than their mass. Of course this would only work if you accepted that 'empty space' was in fact not empty. Empty space cannot be completely empty otherwise matter would never be able to interact with other matter as the empty space would prove to be an infinite barrier of nothing between the particles. Also matter wouldn't be able to move if it were surrounded by nothing because it would be moving relative to nothing, which would be infinite, therefore it wouldn't be moving at all. It makes logical sense, but I may be explaining it a bit poorly. Matter cannot interact with matter unless there is something in between, proving that nothing cannot exist... So space is a thing, typically thought of as a fabric. Matter affects this fabric by existing and this fabric affects matter by existing. So one particle will affect another particle without touching, as the space in between would be the thing causing the change to the particles. So matter is never actually affected by anything, meaning it doesn't actually move, it is the space in between matter particles that contracts and expands creating motion. If you view the fabric as a 3 dimensional grid it becomes much easier to understand. The space between two particles increases the lines of the grid expand, and the opposite for contraction. The particles are not moving, the grid/space around them are. The particles are stationary points on the grid, the quantum lines are every bending. The universe has to have a smallest amount of time, I call it a tic. One tic describes the smallest amount of change in the grid relative to one particle. A tic is a time unit, but is also a distance unit. At a quantum level time and distance are the same, so can that be represented at a physical level? What is time? Time is nothing more than a distance, time IS distance. However, I've been told quantum mechanics work differently from fundamental physics so this may be inaccurate as I am explaining quantum physics with fundamental physics when you can only accurately explain fundamental physics with quantum physics. As it may be wrong it may also be right, I mean it sure makes sense to me, but quantum, I am told, follows completely different rules then that of fundamental physics does. For now this is what I'll believe until someone is genius/crazy enough to make me think otherwise. You want to be that genius/crazy person?

Matter Doesn't Actually Move - https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t2109-matter-doesn-t-actually-move

Edit: Hm... I just had a thought. Is there such a thing as a universal tic? Couldn't the tic be split in half forever? Math presents the illogical problem of infinity many times. How do you prove a tic exists, what is the smallest distance? Well this answer cannot be answered as the smallest distance could be divided into a smaller distance, except it couldn't because it'd be the smallest distance already. So that means there is no smallest distance as it can keep decreasing, UNLESS the quantum grid is finite. If the quantum grid is infinite then the whole #FNPIOI)OPFOJ$OIJFJ#$PFOJPO#JFPOJ#FPO$J. I'M DONE
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Maniackilla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct?   Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:49 pm

That was a great explanation of quantum reality. I study quantum theory for funnsies, and I love the implications if we can ever start to harness the power that comes from such tiny reality
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct?   Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:02 pm

Jake G. wrote:
So that means there is no smallest distance as it can keep decreasing, UNLESS the quantum grid is finite. If the quantum grid is infinite then the whole #FNPIOI)OPFOJ$OIJFJ#$PFOJPO#JFPOJ#FPO$J. I'M DONE

Yes, great explanation. I mean that's usually how quantum theories end. I like to think "aloud" on posts and it can get out of control. You study quantum physics for "funnies", I study quantum physics so I can go, "J)@DH)@H)H)HJFIO#JH#$(FHIU#HFH#I#RFIUH#ID*(HF" and have a reason. -_-

Speaking of how much I hate quantum physics why not come up with a theory of gravity?
So in the previous post I proved time and distance to be the same. Even though the proof for it was incorrect, the theory may still be correct. Assuming it is I'm going to think about gravity now. So the contraction of space creates movement. What if a point was surrounded in contracting space grid lines? Wouldn't that be gravity? So every particle has a spherical 'weight' on the grid. The particles dont move but the space does. The two weighted particles have a space between them that is more contracted thus producing less distance/time between the two making them closer together in fundamental physics. How does a particle move in a ray? The particle, moving relative to the grid origin, would contract the space in front of it and expand the space behind it. No Scratch that. A particle moving relative to another particle in a ray, as particles cant move relative to the grid as they aren't moving... Particle a is stationary and remains a constant weight. Particle B is moving in a ray thus producing contraction in front of the particle. As the particle moves over time the contracting grid lines become more contracted in the linear pattern that is the ray. This linear pattern of contraction creates in fundamental physics a particle moving in a ray. Okay this may not be 100% accurate or near accuracy, but distance in the grid is characterized by contracting grid lines and that would also be what time is too. Gravity is constant non-linear weight of the particle, does gravity create acceleration, no. so on a graph it'd be a line with 2 end points. Gravity is the distance of a particle relative to no time. The lines are indented constantly though non-linear. Gravity is like a ray but in all directions and constant non-linear. Gravity is motion in a sphere of a point. Gravity is when a closed line moves in 360 degrees every direction. Gravity is spherical distance/time/weight surrounding a point. Whatever that means, if it means anything. Idk what I wrote, I was think aloud so it'll probly make no sense. I'm on your twitter now and I see a video for quantum physics and such, so I MUST watch even though I despise quantum physics.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct?   Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 4:04 am

I'm not a scientist or anything, but all I know is that if you keep compressing gas(what some considers empty but actually isn't) it would reach -200 celcius at some point and that is where it gets dangerous. A temperature that cold or lower makes gas solid(so imagine if the air around you were to be compressed till it becomes ice) and that type of ice can burn us since it does not even closely corespond with our body temperature. But what I think you guys might be looking for is what is below molecules, atoms, neutrons, protons, sub-atomic levels and planq distance. I have no idea of what goes beyond lol. Unless someone brings some metaphysical theories in.
Back to top Go down
Maniackilla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct?   Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:00 pm

I know that there are some planets in the universe with such pressure, that matter goes into a quasi-new state. Like solid water thats warm, and diamond like. This universe has so many amazing things to see!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct?   Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:12 pm

Agree!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct?   Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct? Empty

Back to top Go down

Matter is comprised of mostly empty space correct?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1