Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Space travail/how to see with out glasses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Space travail/how to see with out glasses  Empty
PostSubject: Space travail/how to see with out glasses    Space travail/how to see with out glasses  EmptyTue May 06, 2014 12:31 pm

Space:
It can be hard to do, how ever if you travail at light speed or 99% of it a single day on the ship will be a whole year on earth.

where i got this from was Elbert Instine, he has said that the faster you move threw space the slower you move threw time.
Glasses:
the best human seance is vision because we can see and we dont rely on ears or smell that much

To see just make a tinny pin hole with your fingers, if you got glasses take your glasses off and give it a try

Read this with out glasses----> life is great with out war, but war... war never changes but people do, crime will never over come you, money will never change you

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Space travail/how to see with out glasses    Space travail/how to see with out glasses  EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:27 pm

Did you mean best human science? In anyways I agree 50%. We do need our other senses. It's funny it's like we're psychically connected. I just asked myself this question a few times already today. I try to imagine what it would be like not having one of these senses and it would all be terrible. Loss of sight being the worse but we still need the other ones no matter what. And I saw this technique on 9GAG a few says ago. Good thing you brought it up to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Space travail/how to see with out glasses    Space travail/how to see with out glasses  EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:44 pm

When we see, our light goes into our eyes and we translate that information into images in our brains. If what you see is blurry then you can just translate it differently rather than putting lenses in front of your eyes...
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Space travail/how to see with out glasses    Space travail/how to see with out glasses  EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:18 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
When we see, our light goes into our eyes and we translate that information into images in our brains. If what you see is blurry then you can just translate it differently rather than putting lenses in front of your eyes...
yes...but some people dont know how
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Space travail/how to see with out glasses    Space travail/how to see with out glasses  EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:14 pm

There are many ways to train your eye...
One of them is to see blurry images and transform it with your visualization into HD image
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Space travail/how to see with out glasses    Space travail/how to see with out glasses  EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:31 am

Could someone expand on this topic because I want to ditch my glasses.
Back to top Go down
Majestic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Majestic

PostSubject: Re: Space travail/how to see with out glasses    Space travail/how to see with out glasses  EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:42 am

Albert Einstein* Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space travail/how to see with out glasses    Space travail/how to see with out glasses  Empty

Back to top Go down

Space travail/how to see with out glasses

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1