Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vognard Moonstone
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vognard Moonstone

telekinesis - How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis Empty
PostSubject: How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis   telekinesis - How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 4:13 pm

I want to learn telekinesis and pyrokinesis but people on here tell me that they are so many ways to learn those psychic powers so what one way do I learn do I just keep trying so many ways and wast time or is ther a common way for most people to learn these psychic powers. I really do beleive in them Im a witch so psychic powers are part of witchcraft. I should know I have over 100 books and most all of them have psychic power teaching in them. But any way please any one on here that really knows TK work and pyrokinesis I want to learn it I dont want to just do spells and potions in witchcraft for the rest of my life take care.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

telekinesis - How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis   telekinesis - How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Well witchcraft has always allured me and scared me at the same time Smile About your query, there is one thing we all beleive in and that is your connection with the object which is only possible with you being connected to the energy which is all around u.
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis   telekinesis - How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 10:58 pm

There are many many techniques because everyone will at some point find a "custom" technique that will work for them after trying and failing with preexisting ones. Then they'll share those techniques in the hopes that people will have the same success. Best thing to do is to make a technique yourself. Make it feel natural.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
SupaGodTron
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis   telekinesis - How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:11 am

Hi if you can feel the energy in yourself and your blood circulating in yourself then you'll be able to feel the energy that is circulating in other things that are inanimate and then you can't enter lock your energy with its energy and push thoughts and manipulate it but you got to feel you first
Back to top Go down
SupaGodTron
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis   telekinesis - How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:16 am

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CF5bKC3iUYE
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis   telekinesis - How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 2:57 pm

Psychokinesis isn't part of witchcraft. But since you're a dude, I'd call yourself a wizard or sorcerer instead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis   telekinesis - How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 12:40 am

While there is a fine line between witchcraft and psychic powers they do share certian qualities, anyway i good way to start learning pyrokinesis is to light up a candle and do what i call flame gazing and stare into the base of th fire all the while visualizing your energy bond with the candles, i done this for a few days in small sessions but do watever suits you, after you do this then start trying to use your energy to put out the candle and do this for a little while in order to make your energy stronger, much like you would make your spell casting ability stronger:) you can personally message me for more info or how-to videos( im on my phone) anyway good luck to you
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis   telekinesis - How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 5:02 am

You know what, hey, Calarius. Skype call me, Bomber[LAGG], and I'll have a couple of other people from these forums on there to help out as well, we gonna teach you how to do Psychokinesis. Deal?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis   telekinesis - How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis Empty

Back to top Go down

How come there is so many ways to learn one thing telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1