Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learn Telekinesis faster ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akio
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Akio

Learn Telekinesis faster ?  Empty
PostSubject: Learn Telekinesis faster ?    Learn Telekinesis faster ?  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 5:51 am

I'm pretty sure when you first saw the title of this topic, you would think that I'm gonna ask a question like "Is there any faster way to learn telekinesis?" Instead, I will be sharing some observations I have made during my training. Ok, so when I was training today, I was trying to knock down a piece of paper. I was using a technique that I picked up off the internet, I was having little to no success knocking down the paper. However, I decided to make up my own telekinesis technique and guess what happend.....I got the piece of paper to knock down. Now, I'm not one of those people who accept any results I got because I assumed it was the air knocking it down. So, I conjured up a little experiment to test the authenticity of my technique. First, I just thrusted my hand in the air to knock down the paper. Then I stood the paper up and did the same exact thing, except I used telekinesis when I thrusted my hand in the air and when I did that, the paper slide across the table farther than just thrusting my hand. So, that's my take on telekinesis, the purpose of this topic is to tell people that making your own techniques for telekinesis makes you progress faster than just using someone else s techniques and I know every person is different so this might not be the case for other people, so just try to make your own technique or way of doing telekinesis and tell me how your results were . I will also make a video explaining how I did my technique.

P.S Sorry for the lengthy topic.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Learn Telekinesis faster ?    Learn Telekinesis faster ?  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 6:41 am

like this?

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Laminon
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Learn Telekinesis faster ?    Learn Telekinesis faster ?  EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:32 am

I actually tried that technique and I to knock down the paper for the first time
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Learn Telekinesis faster ?    Learn Telekinesis faster ?  EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:28 am

Ninja Mark!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Learn Telekinesis faster ?    Learn Telekinesis faster ?  EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:59 am

Also, we think that if you have a crystal that will help boost your ability

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learn Telekinesis faster ?    Learn Telekinesis faster ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Learn Telekinesis faster ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1