Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Reports

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Progress Reports  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 9:16 pm

i dont know, its the first time im seeing it. i did saw the same cyan colour just on my sight when i tried opening my third eye. but thats about. are you saying it could be something else?
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:16 am

current progress
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:35 am

Cool dude, in 47 days Smile! You can become way better then experts so keep that in mind. This is something I train daily to boost my energy(along with ki balls):

The fork is the heaviest object I could move for now. I moved a door once but not much of a progress on it for now on.

Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:40 am

omg, thats is so awesome Nazir! it moves so quick. is that a board from a box? That has to be alot of friction there

Yea the ball is quite difficult for me to control its direction. Slightest roll creates a momentum. This is 2nd day on the ball training, will need to improve further on this. I cant slide things yet

Last edited by fiz192 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:45 am

kudos to both fiz192 and Nazir98 :3
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:50 am

fiz192 wrote:
omg, thats is so awesome Nazir! it moves so quick. is that a board from a box? That has to be alot of friction there

Yea the ball is quite difficult for me to control its direction. Slightest roll creates a momentum. This is 2nd day on the ball training, will need to improve further on this. I cant slide things yet

I really need a ball. I don't have any ball of that size. The one I do is from my cat and she keeps hiding it and scratching me if I go for it.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:51 am

It was my math book of school.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:37 am

Ping pong ball would be too easy for your level now. it might jump uncontrollably Razz
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:40 am

I wouldn't say so. Nothing's easy. I can still struggle with a psi-wheel under glass. It moves slowly.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:13 am

true, I keep training this psychic "muscles" with heavier and heavier object, I havent tried psiwheel in awhile now.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:39 am

Ok, I think I have opened my third eye.. not just the aura, I just saw shadow crawling on my room wall towards the corner of the room at back of my wardrobe. I just hope its not evil
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:58 am

Use some protection and there would be nothing to worry about.
Psinado Razz, energy tornado lol! I laughed so hard looking back at 0:22 when my energy got a boost.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 7:06 pm

Fiz, that's good if you have, I don't have much to tell you about the third eye. :/

Nazir, when did you grow a beard!?!?! Lol, jk.

Psinado! That "word" should be used more!

As on my progress, today I tried my first real controlled attempt at the push/pull other than the psi-wheel. I've tried other times, but only for about one minute. The paper appeared to move, but the psi-wheel, which was next to it, moved like crazy. So, I'm better at the psi-wheel when I don't mean to move it rather than when I try, makes sense to me, kinda, lol.

Good job on both of you! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:54 am

lol thanks. You as well Smile. I do have a little little bit of a beard. Not something you'll realize though on video.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:56 am

I'd like to show you (Nazir) my progress on skype, do you have time?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:57 am

I have trouble getting on skype lately. You may have realized that.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:59 am

Yes, you aren't online very often xD
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:09 am

@Jake G. That happened to me too, I wondered that maybe people training just to control the energy...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:55 am

The two reasons for people training TK are for strength over TK, and control over TK. When you preform TK, you progress both, but most people only think about increasing strength. So, more people would be training for strength rather than control, but some of the more advanced TK users might train purely just for control.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:00 am

I'm uploading a video on controlling the psi wheel, should be up in a couple of hours (internet is sloooooow).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:51 am

Constant psi wheel spin under a wine glass with my hand!

Conclusion: pure 4D energy flux using mind only requires a lot more coordination.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:22 pm

I have mastered first lesson:

Time to move up lesson 2
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 1:51 am

Great progress guys!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:22 pm

I moved my first feather today...so happy. Even so my energy more clear this time.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:22 pm

Saw*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress Reports

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next