Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think I'm making progress!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TelekineticTeen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

I think I'm making progress! Empty
PostSubject: I think I'm making progress!   I think I'm making progress! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:37 am

So, I was practicing on a piece of paper. And while I was concentrating on it, my hands started stinging, I was starting to sweat and felt pressure on my forehead. Then the paper started to move backwards for a second. Then I tried testing it again and the second time, the paper almost fell off of my table. It couldn't have been a draft, because the windows were closed. If someone can give me tips on how I can use it properly, or with better control, then that would make me happy: Smile
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm making progress!   I think I'm making progress! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:48 am

imagine a string stretching infinitly from your forehead to the object OR build up your energy in your hand and pointing it at the object when you move it your energy will displace the air to where its just your energy hitting the object
also try breathing exercises breathe in new Green energy exhale old energy move the energy around your body and feel it
Back to top Go down
TelekineticTeen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm making progress!   I think I'm making progress! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:56 am

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TelekineticTeen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm making progress!   I think I'm making progress! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:00 am

Could someone tell me how I build up the energy in my hand? I would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm making progress!   I think I'm making progress! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:24 am

remember that green energy i told you about earlier? yea move that energy to your arm it just charges automatically itll either feel cold warm or tingly if you feel nothing then keep on doing it!
Chi energy is green
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm making progress!   I think I'm making progress! Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'm making progress!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1