Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFO & Telekinesis dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tinadia
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

dreams - UFO & Telekinesis dreams Empty
PostSubject: UFO & Telekinesis dreams   dreams - UFO & Telekinesis dreams EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:44 pm

Sometimes I don't remember my dreams. Other times they don't make any sense at all. But there are a few dreams(especially the ones I had a few months ago) that I remember to this day. I write them down in my journal.

1. Telekinesis dreams. There was 3 of them. Two were at my house. There wasn't any particular story to them, but I had a Carrie level telekinesis. They weren't lucid dreams, yet I remember warmth and energy coming throught my body and hands. I could lift everything I wanted.

2. UFO(4). It's always night and always my neighbourhood. I have a feeling to look up and when I do I see spaceships. Sometimes there's just one, sometimes more. I dreamt a white one landed in front of my house once. I dream of regular disk spaceships and a weirdly shaped brown one.

Do these dreams mean anything? I read that the TK ones indicate that I might have potential when it comes to psychic abilities.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: UFO & Telekinesis dreams   dreams - UFO & Telekinesis dreams EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 3:55 am

They could be precognitive... so watch out for Alien abductions in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Tinadia
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: UFO & Telekinesis dreams   dreams - UFO & Telekinesis dreams EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:10 am

Wow. I don't know if I should be freaked out or looking forward to it. On the one side, it's kinda scary but then again, I'm curious about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO & Telekinesis dreams   dreams - UFO & Telekinesis dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

UFO & Telekinesis dreams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1