Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 signs that you are psychic- responce/discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiroich
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Hiroich

psychic - 10 signs that you are psychic- responce/discussion Empty
PostSubject: 10 signs that you are psychic- responce/discussion   psychic - 10 signs that you are psychic- responce/discussion EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:19 am

Hi Mark,
awesome upload very insightful and enlightening.
I have experienced all but one of the signs, in one form or another. The one I have yet to experience in 'physical' reality is spirits and entities, a few encounters during or after meditation or sleep (hypnogogic hallucination?).

I have been watching your videos for years now, had some success with telekinesis, but I tend to have an inclination toward psychic phenomena. While I grasped the basics of tk quite quickly and easily, I've reached a plateau and no longer  practise much anymore.

With regards to seeing 'hallucinations' over reality?! I thought I was the only one! I was told by lecturers and counsellors that it was a sign of mental illness. I often see colourful wormholes in clouds and lights, and in darkness there's a red/purple static similar to tv static. At times, I can make out shapes and movement , other times I can project images onto that static.

Again, greatly appreciate the work you do!
You are following in the steps of the great ones ,
keep up the good work Very Happy
Back to top Go down

10 signs that you are psychic- responce/discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1