Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TV, Films and the Like.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:40 pm

Yeah a few people have mentioned it to me, I probably should check it out.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:46 am

This is from the first episode of the first season(which was last year) of the hit CW tv show called Arrow.

Based on the DC comic superhero named Green Arrow, the young billionaire playboy Oliver Queen returns to his city after his boat sunk and survived a terrible life on a deserted island for 5 years. As he returns home he becomes the vigilante named Arrow or also known as The Hood. In season 2 right now he's officially known as Arrow or the Green Arrow. It has many comic book characters(especially in this new season): Firefly, Floyd Lawton aka Deadshot, Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke, the arch enemy of the green arrow the dark archer(latter known to be Oliver's best friend's father named Malcom Merlyn) and Count Vertigo. Now in season 2 there is also the Canary, the League of Assassins(you may known these guys from Batman Begins) and Dr. Ivo.
This show is a stunning and addictive tv show!

Now, for the Tomorrow People.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:14 am

The Tomorrow People is based on the original tv show with the same name from 1973 to 1979. It's based on a young teen named Stephen Jamenson who had troubles the last few days thinking he was sleepwalking. Also hear voices in his head. Later discovers that he is the species that is more advanced then normal humans. These people have 3 powers and one weakness. They call these powers the 3T's. Telepathy, Telekinesis and Teleportation(they call it jaunting). The one weakness is that they can somehow never kill. There's something blocking them to do that. Stephen gets in the middle of the war between the hidden ones of his kind called the tomorrow people and the secret government organization hunting them down named Ultra.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:23 am

Watching The Count Of Monte Cristo. It's literally my favorite movie of all time! The story line is so dramatic and the taste of vengeance. You guys should really watch it Very Happy!
TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 The-count-of-monte-cristo

Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:31 am

I havent seen it. Im going to see if I can find it.

Im watching the ricky gervais show, the cartoon, have you guys seen that?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:46 am

It looks familiar. Is it from cartoon network? And I just posted the full movie's youtube link below the poster.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:00 pm

Its in the style of the flintstones the animation is, the episodes are on youtube, check it out its hilarious.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:04 pm

I will. Are you watching it in french by the way :p?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:06 pm

I love this movie, just for fun Smile
TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 The-Sorcerers-Apprentice-The-Apprentice
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Oh yeah I LOVE Deathnote!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:25 am

There is a live action movie version too. Its good but nowhere near as cool as the series.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:04 am

I'm watching Ghost Adventures.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Just remembered how yesterday in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D there was a girl who supposedly had telekinetic abilities(but was being haunted instead). My brother keep calling her a telepathy and I was raging inside of my mind saying:"It's telekinetic for christ sake! Jesus!!" He always calls telekinesis or telekinetic: telepathy or telepath. I have to laugh at myself when I'm done raging lol! I'm always like 'it's freaking telekinesis!'.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:50 pm

lol my father did telekinesis but keeps calling it "moving stuff with your mind"
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:59 pm

I would respect that though :p. But my brother calls it telepathy! Every bloody time xD!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:17 pm

After my sister watched American Horror Story Coven, she looked up witchcraft. I happened to be in the room with her, and I watched as she learnt knowledge on the subject. Knowledge I already knew. I was also screaming in my mind lol! 

The bad part was that what she got from the internet, said that witchcraft was evil.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:39 am

Have you guys seen this film?
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:58 am

Ok, I was just linked this mini documentary series via twitter, Following in line with documentaries, Zeitgeist, anything with Dr. Michio Kaku. Also WHY HAS NO ONE SAID DR. WHO? The new series is so fantastic. Now for anime, I agree with mark on Death Note, but then we have... Bleach, One Piece, Soul Eater, High-school of the dead. I can keep going but I just got up so.... to be continued.(?)
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:25 am

Dr. Michio Kaku <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:38 am

What about the movie Jesus Christ Super Star? Anybody seen that?
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:56 am

if you like musicals, watch it ! i'd prefer "the greatest story ever told"
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:02 am

yesterday i watched this film. liked it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f7jIJPZig0
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:38 am

Looks interesting man. I went to type Matthias then. Is that what the m stands for? It literally just came into my mind.

Sherlock will be back on New years day. Cannot wait. Do you guys get this British sherlock in your countries?
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:30 am

gratulation, even right notation ! Smile

if someone like trash films.. this is a must see !  Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:40 pm

I've seen it. Its right up there with some other dire movies like this:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV, Films and the Like.   TV, Films and the Like. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TV, Films and the Like.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next