Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychics in Films

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:09 pm

Simple really.

Whic films have you seen with Psychics in? No doubt you'll all say Chronicle is the best, and it possibly is... but what other ones have you seen?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:57 am

Phenomenon
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:06 am

Star Wars Razz Da force!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:50 am

New Psychic wrote:
Star Wars :PDa force!
lol I was thinking too far. I forgot about DA FORCE!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Chronicle was in my opinion the best at displaying a possibly out of reach Tk experience although I could be wrong one never knows, but Phenomenon had that whole, gravity to the events and what happened to him, I don't always cry at movies but I almost did at the end of that movie, not only for him because, well lets face it a brain tumor sucks also that fact that the people were frightened of him because the could not understand what was happeneing with him, but as well as him not being able to fully strengthen his powers.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:27 am

The problem was that he didnt follow the rules.

Star wars? Love it. I'm so looking forward to the new ones
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:30 am

I think my favourite psychic movie is the men who stare at goats.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:10 am

Yeah I enjoyed the men who stare at goats and chronicle the most.

I've noticed ever since chronicle came out more and more people are getting interested in telekinesis and the sort... although not sure of their purpose of wanting to do it, maybe because it's 'cool'?

Interestingly enough I heard that psychic phenomenon is actually just a side effect of meditation and apparently it's not intended for people to actually practice it, I see no harm in doing so as long as you're responsible with it.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:22 am

Blink wrote:
Yeah I enjoyed the men who stare at goats and chronicle the most.

I've noticed ever since chronicle came out more and more people are getting interested in telekinesis and the sort... although not sure of their purpose of wanting to do it, maybe because it's 'cool'?

Interestingly enough I heard that psychic phenomenon is actually just a side effect of meditation and apparently it's not intended for people to actually practice it, I see no harm in doing so as long as you're responsible with it.
Yes indeed. But I don't think meditation is a 'must' ALL the time. I don't meditate that much like I used to in my first day and I'm doing telekinesis fine. I think it's more important for calming yourself and mind of course. And to open your Ajna chakra or even better all of them. But after you open your chakras and be able to be in peace with yourself I don't think meditation is a daily thing to do. I do it now only when I'm at a peaceful place, if not I do it mostly in weekends.
Back to top Go down
albert einstien
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
albert einstien

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:06 am

X-men??

Charles Xavier and Jean Grey are Psychic.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:23 am

Psychics in Films 2294_1910

Men who stare at goats is really accurate about the history of psychic development during the cold war. Thats why for me it is the best Psychic film.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:24 am

Nice, I haven't check it yet. I have to say I really enjoyed The Sixth Sense.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:05 am

The best psychics I can think of is the McGee family from Firestarter. I watched it yesterday. Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:30 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Psychics in Films 2294_1910

Men who stare at goats is really accurate about the history of psychic development during the cold war. Thats why for me it is the best Psychic film.

I really agree with you. I saw it. It's also hilarious.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:19 pm

Does anyone know about the movie "ghost buster 1" ? When his student trying to read the gener card?
But why people in that movie can see ghost? Did they have opened their 3rd eye?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:48 am

Covenent....
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:00 am

superbabilon wrote:
Does anyone know about the movie "ghost buster 1" ? When his student trying to read the gener card?
But why people in that movie can see ghost? Did they have opened their 3rd eye?

*zener card, lol. Yeah, the only scene I saw from it as well. I am planning to watch it one day because I heard it has tons of cool paranormal features such as ectoplasms. Why they can see ghosts? It's a movie, remember?
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:28 am

dr. manhattan ftw !

Psychics in Films DrManhattanFloating_article_story_main
Back to top Go down
Teddyjoe
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 6:13 pm

I know a ton but end up getting upset at being made a joke of by Hollywood and them profiting from something they often don't understand and almost never depict correctly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychics in Films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics in Films   Psychics in Films Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychics in Films

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1